Penultimate girl in ARM-337?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Like the title says, who is the second to last girl in ARM-337? JAVLibrary lists five actresses out of six, sougouwiki only lists four, but neither site names her. Here's a screenshot:

2BmJr.png

And you can watch her in action here, just choose "Scene 2" and go to 22:02 for her part.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Oops, she's not the penultimate girl, but the fourth. I totally forgot about that little girl in the red dress between her and Yuzuki Mai! But you guys know whom I mean anyway! :D

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I like my shovel. I like to dig. It keeps me fit. And I find things! :blink:

So I went to the site of the studio that made ARM-337 and I noticed that they listed all six girls, the sixth being listed as "來未". I did a quick search and duga came up where two other films of AROMA were listed under her name. I cross-referenced that name with JavLibrary but I got no matches. So I just decided to check those actresses one by one and I found her. JavLibrary lists her as Arai Kumi. Then I turned to sougouwiki just to check if she had more films, and although I didn't see more films listed under her name, I did see that she had A LOT of aliases:

新井くみ(あらいくみ)/ゆうひ/横房蘭子/來未/篠山一枝/くみ

So I guess I still need to check those names and see if I can find new films, but the important thing is that I've got it!

Case closed. :windy:

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
oops, my mistake....sorry.:maaf:
pm

Last edited: