ニューハーフ Newhalf Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tslvr170

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Hey LUMFILE ! If you are going to repost all my links, at least credit me!

In fact, read the rules:

10. Do not double post. If a title has already been posted on a particular filehost, you may not re-post it on that same filehost. Always search the forum for the DVD code.

Please remove your ryushare links. Since my index post at page 1 of this thread shows all the links, you have no excuse.

Randin

Dec 29, 2009
APDS-60 (credit to original uploader zappa)

APD-92 (credit to puddinfoot)
hello lum_file, you give credit to "ulploader zappa" and "puddinfoot"
but not to "tslvr" or alone him sheaves in an improvised way

to the beginning gave me laugh all this

you are a scamp of taking I finish your archives that originally were in fact gone up by tslvr in the same tslvr thread.

do you lack intelligence? to place your files and to give the information of the movies.

that you win placing your files in the same place, not serious better to go to another forum

oilmon

Dec 20, 2011
password problem

SMPD-38 credit to ION for the original up (now offline)
Starring: Aoi 葵, Reona れおな, Rin りん, Yuka Saotome 早乙女優華

I can't extract this files. it says wrong pw.

would you check it again plz?

Evande

Sep 29, 2011
SMPD-38 credit to ION for the original up (now offline)
Starring: Aoi 葵, Reona れおな, Rin りん, Yuka Saotome 早乙女優華

I can't extract this files. it says wrong pw.

would you check it again plz?

tslvr is a standard password used for all of tslvr170's downloads. The password as typed in the original post is correct. Try showing the password as you type in to the extractor utility. Both winRAR and 7-Zip allow you to see what you are typing so that you know the password is correct.