NSPS-182. What a great movie!

onnadaitaro

Apr 30, 2010
Just watched it. Great plot: President slave, give her to other employee to humiliate her. Miharu kai great acting and expression.:evil:

Do you guys can recommend me other movie with similar plot? I'm not talking about some usual and boring slave plot, with actress who cannot act.:please:

Thanx b4

:study:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I took a look at these screen shots for NSPS-182, to get a better feel of the "plot." For those of us who don't know Japanese, naturally many nuances of a plot can be missed. So I'm going with the general theme of a female company manager or president who gets abused at the office, and is frequently humiliated by her subordinates.

For good measure, keeping the office setting in mind, I'm also going to toss in female employees who are targeted.

So here goes:

There are two featuring Honami Takasaka (Reiko Sawamura) that are wonderful. (But of course... she is wonderful.)

Wife Becomes Section Manager Then Gets It Up the Ass [MIGD-470] (She gets put in stockades.)

Female Boss is Office Anal Lady [KNCS-031] (Very humiliating; when they video her, the output is put on live, on the big office monitor. She sometimes looks at the screen, and is crushed.)

Degraded Company President Please Don't Fuck Me Up the Ass Misaki Shiraishi, Reiko Kawamoto [RBD-326]

Giving Sexual Harassment to the Lady Boss Maki Hojo, Tsubaki Kato, Miku Natsukawa [SW-061] (I like this one. The last victimizer is "The Bad," and the first one is "The Ugly" - or The Creep. From this post of mine.)

Domineering Mature President Who is Betrayed By the Husband She Has Been Bullying Asuka Yuki -[MDYD-622] (Asuka is sexy. Featuring "Tubby" from the above post.)

Haughty Beauty Fire President Woman Saya Yukimi [RBD-227] (Saya looks too young to be the boss, but all right. Gets pretty enslaved.)

Degraded Company President Please Don't Fuck Me Up the Ass Misaki Shiraishi, Reiko Kawamoto [RBD-326] (Standard; not much of office action.)

Masochist Female President Abuse Subordinates Yuria Satomi [BBI-108] (Boss does the abusing in the first three-quarters of the movie - by having sex with her employees; yeah, that's some abuse - then gets her comeuppance at end.)

President-privilege of ignorance Reiko Shimura [MUSK-006] (Nice one. Reiko is very good-looking.)

Written Ass Office Director Yumi Kazama [SPRD-439] (The "Written Ass" series can be quite humiliating. There is also one with a teacher - Maki Hojo, SPRD415 - and one with a stepmother, SPRD398.)

Disgraced Female Boss Yayoi Yanagida [JUC-267] (Can't go wrong with Yayoi.)

Disgraced Female Boss
, Rino Sekiguchi [JUKD-964] (Delivers the goods, as the one above.)

Domineering Female Boss Assaulted In A Locked-Up Room Nanako Yoshioka –[MDYD-504]

Domineering Female Boss Assaulted in a Locked-Up Room Maki Tomoda [MDYD-490]

Domineering Woman Superior r***ing Behind Closed Doors
Chisato Shouda (MDYD-532)

Domineering Female Boss Assaulted in a Locked-Up Room
Honami Takasaka [MDYD-481]

Humiliation of the Sadistic Female Boss Ryo Takamiya -[VEMA-023]

Female Boss Sayuri Shiraishi (Maki Hojo) [MDYD-401] (Maki is quite endearing in this one.)

HARASSING THE OFFICE WORKERS:

Rookie Employee Bullying Love Saotome [SVDVD-195] This one is devastating, really delivering the goods. Love does not stand a chance against three devilish female co-workers. The action culminates with the poor victim getting forced to have sex with an unappealing homeless man.)

New Office Lady Semen Bullying Mika Ohsawa (Mariko Hirota) [SVDVD-215] (Very intense. Well cast, Mika is so innocent. The victim's nemesis is her uncredited mature female boss!)

Sex Slave Office Lady in a Black Company – I'm the Only Female Here Asuka [PGD-595] (Not shown much mercy. There are no black men, by the way.)

Excellent female employee
Rina Kouzaka, Rimu Himeno, Azusa Kiribara [SBNS-058] (Has a story, if you can understand it. Sexy middle lady with the glasses gets dishonorable mention.)

Office Humiliated OL in loincloth Reiko Nakamori [SPRD-475] (Loinclothes for the ladies is office policy. But the giving up of her virtue?)

r*** New Comer Popular Office Lady Marin Koyanagi –[WNZ-299] (Everyone at the office is a black-hearted fiend... and there are so many of them.)

After Getting Sexually Harassed For a Year, She’s Starting to Get Wet
Chieri Sakura [SPRD-499] (This is so good... only because the actress looks so hapless. This appears to be Chieri's one and only JAV appearance.)

Office Lady Molestation Story Yu Asakura [MILD-731] (She also gets it in a bus. Couldn't she have explained that she already gave at the office?)

Temporary Employee Who is Married Rin Ibuki [MOMJ-096] (Easily intimidated and passed around.)

Recession-hit wife off-job market 7 years Suitable For Sexual Harassment
Mika Tachibana [SPRD-385] (Does not know what hits her yet complies so readily.)

I Am at the Service of the Company, Receptionist Karen Kisaragi [PGD-303] (Puts her heart into her work, too.)

She Works For a Real Estate Company, New Office Lady Cream Pie r*** Saya Aika [WNZ-463] (Taken by everyone, and then the cream pie. Why does she let them do it?)

Sexual Harassment Office Rina Fujimoto & Ribon Mitsuboshi [MIDD-729] (How did the bastards manage to get their jollies with not just one, but two?)

OL beauty suffer from sexual harassment Mio Fujisawa [JUFD-060] (Do you know Mio? Well, you should. Check her out especially in Friend’s Mother Violated in Front of Him, SPRD-374... she is wonderful.)

Gangbang r*** Secretary President Nana Nanaumi [SOE-645] (So innocent... and pathetically defenseless.)

President Secretary Savage Engagement Ring Jun Harada [SHKD-408] (Very pretty... and such a victim. Don't ask me about the ring.)

President Secretary Who Was r***ing Mihiro Taniguchi [SOE-325] (Poor Mihiro is treated most disrespectfully.)

New Wife Worker and her Boss [HAVD-587] (One fine boss who believes in rewarding his workers with a bonus - he shares the goods.)

Excellent female employee Rina Kouzaka, Rimu Himeno, Azusa Kiribara [SBNS-058] (Three stories.)

Insulting Gang Bang r***ing Working Wife as husband Now Useless Yuna Mizumoto [MINT-007] (Not bad.)

COMPANY PRESIDENT'S WIFE

Yes, it's the fantasy of taking the boss' wife; the perfect revenge. There are a number of these, but those featuring an office setting, at least partially, have been selected.

Borrowing The President's Wife - used as office toy Shizuka Kanno –[MOMJ-122] (No punches pulled.)

r*** President's Wife - Nachi Sakaki [HBAD-090] (Why does Nachi have no self-respect?)

Insulting r***ing The Wife of Office Boss Meria Rika [MOMJ-176]

Boss's Wife Nanako Yoshioka [HNB-005]

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
Under the heading of "HARASSING THE OFFICE WORKERS" I think you could also add SDMT-272 Colleague of Longing, Made to Provide Party Entertainment in the Nude Right in Front of Us with Yuna Mizumoto.

View attachment 625281

This JAV is in my Top 2.

There is a similar theme with An Mashiro in MINT-003 New Office Lady Who Was Made to Provide Entertainment to a Party in the Nude

Not related to the two above, there was one where a co-worker takes advantage of his bosses wife through hypnosis that I saw recently. That was MDYD-740 with Yui Hatano.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You're right, Tortex, SDMT-272 is pretty good. I thought you were referring at first to MINT-003, which I had seen initially and guess have a preference toward. (The accursed "First Impressions Count" syndrome.) I may have gotten more of a kick out of the latter, because (for one thing) the female co-conspirator was so exuberant, in contributing to the demise of our distressed fair damsel.

I tried to cater my selection to scenes of doom within the office, following the mold of the one Onnadaitaro fancied. (That's why I studied the screen shots of NSPS-182, as I unfortunately don't possess the film.) There is a slew of others featuring female bosses, office workers and bosses' wives that take place out of the office, such as the "Forced to Entertain in the Nude" ones (the two discussed taking place in a dining locale), and the "Hypnotize the boss' wife" ones - which are a lot of fun, too.

A related branch offering much kinky entertainment value is where the boss targets his subordinate's wife. There are many of these, some featuring scenes in the office, where the boss arrogantly exercises his dominance while his employee, the husband, unwittingly works nearby.

One that I saw recently I liked very much; it was from the "My Husband’s Boss Bangs Me All the Time" series (of which there is a bunch), and the main reason why I liked this one [MDYD-722] was because Natsume Inagawa starred. She is so believably weak-willed and precious.

attachment.php

Natsume Inagawa

So SDMT-272 makes it to your Number Two slot, out of all the millions and billions of JAV out there? Zowie! You may also then be interested (inasmuch as the themes are not office related), if you are not aware of them already:

Wife Was Forced To Be Nude Model Momoka Nishina [MINT-004]

Wife Who Was Made to Do Reporting At a Hot Springs in the Nude Yumi Kazama –[MINT-005]

The former opens up a whole other sub-genre, where the art or photography model witnesses her gig turning out to have an entirely different purpose (Such as Going to Tokyo First Time As a Nude Model First-Year University Student 3, VSPDS-508, and the five others in the VSPDS series), yet that becomes a different ball of wax.

Another one in the same vein, featuring the marvelous Mio, is:

Embarrassed Wife As Nude Sketch Model Front Of Husband to Repay Debt 2 Nozomi Hazuki, Mio Fujisawa [IENE-066]

The previous one in this series of two:

In Front of the Husband!! Embarrassed wife as Naked Sketch Model to Repay Debt Emiri Momoka, Chika Arimura [IENE-031]

Reactions: amnscfnt