Multiple messy titty fuck gangbang?

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
I'm looking for videos of girls getting titfucked by multiple guys. I want ones where they all take turns jizzing on and between her tits. Specifically I want to see videos where guys are fucking the girl's tits after they are covered with cum. Preferably with 3 dicks or more, but even 2 would be good if the second guy is fucking her tits before they get cleaned off. I have a few, but they are pretty rare. I especially would like to see the following girls:

Rin Aoki
Hitomi Tanaka
Ruri Saijo
Hana Haruna
Honami Uehara
Kei Sugiyama
Shoko Goto
Fuko
Harumi Asano
Mirai (AKA Kurumi)

Of course any titfucking videos or clips that fit my description would be great. Even if the tits aren't that big. Thanks!

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Sorry for not replying sooner! I haven't been visiting as much lately.

I also have been disappointed by the Moodyz ones. Usually one-on-one titfucking, with just one scene at the end where two guys fuck her. Typically the first guy will shoot it on her face, leaving the boobs fairly clean, and the second guy's dick barely touches her boobs either.

I have an old, old Miki Sawaguchi video where 4-5 guys titfuck her that gets very messy. I'm trying to upload it to Ryushare but not having much success. If I get it up I will post the link.

The CRPD-341 video with Moca (AKA Moka, AKA ERIKA) and another girl Rumika had 3 or so guys titfucking Moka at the beginning but it looks like they might have cleaned up between cumshots. It's hard to tell because the camera isn't on her tits all that much (it's kind of an "orgy" scene with Rumika). Sorry if none of the links work, but uploading such a big file is out of the question for me. :cry:

I used to have another old Sakura Sena scene where she was letting amateurs fuck her tits that got messy after awhile, but it wasn't that good and besides the video quality was just terrible. I deleted it.

Finally, I think I used to have an uncensored video with good gangbang messy titfucking but can't remember what it was. I think it was in the Red Hot Collection series. Anyone know which one I mean, by any chance?