Moe Amatsuka speaking naughty English Phrases

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
That is such a turn on. :oops:Though if she say it in a more seductive tone would be much hotter and more turn on. :oops::oops:

I would like to see more in English or maybe even in chinese, and phrases like cum inside me, i want you right now, my vagina is very wet now, touch my breast/vagina, i want your sperm inside me.

That is all I can think of now.

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I agree to clemenceko.

Chinese and Korean (both are somehow cute) would be nice. :) European languages (of course excluding English) would also be nice. Italien (very energetic and passionate) and German (very hard and naughty), for example.

The description in brackets is of course totally subjective and also depend on the pronunciation of the speaker (in this case the JAV actress). :)

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
I have another video from a different actress I haven't edited yet, in the same theme. But when I get a chance to get more video I'll be sure to include some of your requests. If it doesn't work out, I can always edit it out. :)

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
i'd like the girls who can speak english to make alternative audio tracks to all Jav videos.

if this happened, my world would be a better place.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
I have another video from a different actress I haven't edited yet, in the same theme. But when I get a chance to get more video I'll be sure to include some of your requests. If it doesn't work out, I can always edit it out. :)

Can't wait for the video to be posted!

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Japanese people speaking English (with heavy accent) is typically very cringe worthy and I clenched up expecting this to be the same. But his was actually very adorable. kawaii!