Maki Hojo Corrupting Women Off the Street

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I've got two questions, and both concern Maki Hojo doing her "Nampa" thing with hapless ladies.

The first one is an ACTRESS identification, and the second a FILM identification.

QUESTION ONE:

The first actress in "Lesbian Snatcher 2" (DVDES-309) is so sweet and wonderful... a joy to watch. Truly conveys a sense of innocence, and has no idea what is hitting her. She does whatever Maki asks while maintaining a convincing shy air. ("Stick out your tongue for me to suck on!' "Oh... okay.")

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you know who she might be, if anyone? I looked into the other names that are featured with this title, and one of them is Nao Yuzumiya (AKA Mamiya Erika, Erika Asamiya), and I do not believe she's the one. Other possible names may include (it's hard to tell how accurate the following is, given that they are from translations)

Misato
Azumi Kanda (Kotomi)
Rumi

Let me throw in the thumbs for the entire movie, as extra reference.

QUESTION TWO:

In this film, Maki is off on the streets, and picking up chicks. But there is a fascinating twist or two. (I have only seen one-half of the offering thus far, and the whole thing is around four hours. The frame grabs below are from the first two hours or so.)

Twist Number One is that Maki picks up a few ladies who are overly seasoned, and one might say are over-the-hill. I thought that was great. For one reason, the more a person has been around the block, the more they are theoretically able to defend themselves, so there is a special thrill in seeing such people being taken for a ride.

The second twist is that Maki doesn't stop with their indoctrination into lesbianism. With some, she's got a stud on call, and so the pigeon also must get into the hetero act. That's fantastic. (You just can't resist Maki Hojo, and must do whatever humiliating thing she asks that you do.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here are the links:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1627266/34yr_old_maki_houjo_picks_up_3_matures_pt_1_uncensored.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/1632145/..._matures_vol_2_uncensored.html#comments_title
http://xhamster.com/movies/1632164/34yr_old_maki_houjo_picks_up_3_matures_vol_3_uncensored.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/1632174/34yr_old_maki_houjo_picks_up_3_matures_vol_4_uncensored.html

I spent a good chunk of time going down the long list of Maki Movies, but the answer was elusive for me. One would think this wouldn't be a tough one to unravel, since we know the major player... but your expertise is called for.

Thank you veddy, veddy much.

ADDITIONAL POSSIBLE CLUE:
For those who can read Japanese, this card flashes near the beginning of the "third act," when Maki persuades a lady to enter the van:
attachment.php

EDIT: Well into the future this note is being made... sharing with you that I ran into the sweet innocent from Question One, in the form of RCT504.

Attachments

• DVDES309 1.jpg
    DVDES309 1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 301
  • DVDES309 2.jpg
    DVDES309 2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 301
  • DVDES309 3.jpg
    DVDES309 3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 314
  • DVDES309 4.jpg
    DVDES309 4.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 288
  • DVDES309 5.jpg
    DVDES309 5.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 293
  • Maki- Matures 1.jpg
    Maki- Matures 1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Maki- Matures 2.jpg
    Maki- Matures 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 315
  • Maki- Matures 3.jpg
    Maki- Matures 3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Maki- Matures 4.jpg
    Maki- Matures 4.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,077
  • Maki- Matures 5.jpg
    Maki- Matures 5.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 321
  • Maki- Matures 6.jpg
    Maki- Matures 6.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 297
  • Maki- Matures 7.jpg
    Maki- Matures 7.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 319
  • Maki- Matures 8.jpg
    Maki- Matures 8.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 364
Last edited by a moderator:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It took some searching, but I found the answer to question 2: Pacopacomama 112312_786

See http://javblog.biz/image/viewer.php?file=j5sax6b1sfe3djdks4n.jpg for screenshots that confirm it's the movie you want. I don't have the movie myself, but this should be enough to locate it yourself.

No idea about your first question though.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
BZZZTTTTTTTT!! Yeoww, I just got a tremendous shock! Electromog, you must be more careful with your powers..!

As I read your answer, I was thinking, this is great, the second mystery has been solved. But I was also thinking, okay, so what's that familiar product code number, beginning with the familiar letters and ending in numbers?

But this affair turned out to be very weird and unusual. No doubt JAV connoisseurs would not be thrown for a loop as I was, but... "Pacopacomama"?? Wha-att?

I still can't say what the deal is, but apparently this Pacopacomama business is a maverick JAV firm that refuses to follow the usual rules. I learned that what I presented above, four split-up segments of about an hour each, for a total of around four hours, was not the case. No, these are four separate movies!

Purely by accident, mind you, I discovered the identity of the fourth clip, or as it now turns out, the fourth movie:

Pacopacomama – 112412_787
http://javblog.biz/image/viewer.php?file=7u7zum4ssylj5e44yen.jpg

(The Japanese lettering from the Coolsex.biz site translates to: "Lovely fine MILF Reality MILF season IV."

(And since the above is numbered "four," that means the other clips - I mean, movies - might also be numbered one, two and three. ElectroMog has discovered the identity of the first one, Pacopacomama 112312_786, and the identities of the second and third ones remain unsolved at this point. By the way, no reason to search for these movies; the links above provide them, probably in their entirety.)

Maki Hojo
has done a bunch of other films for this company, including Pacopacomama – 102811_493 and Pacopacomama - 110907_452. The same goes for many other familiar faces, so apparently Pacopacomama is big business. But it would take concerted research to narrow down what exactly is going on; the usual searching methods have turned out to be frustrating.

Given that this Pacopacomama is such a schizophrenic company, and that one can't get a number on their movies easily, you really have excelled here, Electromog; you are the JAV Man of the Hour, easily having separated yourself from the boys.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Member Fakeaccounts, one of Akiba-Online's resident geniuses, was kind enough to privately shed some amazing enlightenment on both issues:

"The cover says it is Misato (みさと) - check the top right slot on the back cover. SOD's page casually list as 4 amateurs. Misato is a generic name; a fine needle in a big haystack. Regarding with pacopacomama, uncensored stuff is never released on DVD and they 'usually' have a longer code. (Japanese strange laws need censoring to get the AV released on DVD or home media). In that case, 102811_493 means the AV is released on October 28th 2011, 493 is the real code. You'd see that the same convention is followed by a few other uncensored titles like Caribbean. Tokyo Hot has a shorter code despite being uncensored though. If you are a Maki Hojo fan, http://www.pacopacomama.com/search/%CB%CC%BE%F2%CB%E3%C8%DE+%C2%BE/1.html will lead you right into the rabbit hole."

Well, that explains a lot. First, Regarding Question #1, the actresses were made reference to on the back cover itself, and shame on me for not checking. (Not that it would have helped me directly, as the lettering is in Japanese.) So one of the names I managed to come up with, "Misato," turned out to be the little lady. But that name, as Fakeaccounts pointed out, is generic, and neither here nor there.

View attachment 760634

And now we can understand some of the mysteries of Pacopacomama. For one thing, the "IV" number does not refer to an individual chapter (leading me to believe the rest must have been numbered as one, two and three), but to the entire series. In other words, all four chapters represent individual movies, but they all come from one series.

(Which means Series I, II and III must have preceded this one.)

The Xhamster uploader got the order mixed up, now that we know what the numbers represent, date-wise. Basically, No. 2 and No. 4 were mixed. For those interested, here is the run-down on all four films:

Pacopacomama - 112312_786

Maki Hojo pronoun milf beauty that is paid out in a residential area, negotiating lesbian play hunting for ordinary wife! That the underlying motive doomed to that odious as possible. Some are accumulated in accumulated wife is not against the husband, Oral sex and also appeared in succession Dirty wife I would just love to tan! Princess-like induction of hemp ordinary housewives pinnacle milf first glance, rub together the milk, but each other's pussy show, in the end it is stunning that they fucked raw! Over there, please inflate quietly in messing milf like Maki.

http://www.pacopacomama.com/moviepages/112312_786/index.html

(Representing the fourth link above.)

Pacopacomama – 112412_787

Maki was like never-better go out into the town in search of prey today. Preeminent style embarrassed, this time to prove that there is no woman that is even less attractive to most suspicious, and this beautiful face Western people. Where you are walking in a hurry legs pretty cute young wife Dimple, Mr. Hojo is hail, was charged with course of our discount Erobaibu MAKI taken to the car. Watch Blow suddenly bring the car in even the sober aunt loves blowjob. Touch each other to discover the fine MILF Finally, it is immersed Pies & Mutual licking, to what extent do you enjoy the beauty of the legend milf

http://www.pacopacomama.com/moviepages/112412_787/index.html

Pacopacomama – 113012_791

Special - Series Favorite celebrity sake Nampa Wife Season VI ~ MILF

Princess like hemp today challenged the Nampa changing the mood of the night. At night, because there are people in the evening. "Oh, I'm sorry. Nde was similar to the acquaintance amazing. You've put voice involuntarily" wrecked say, deprived of their eyes to the beauty of our Maki also aunt opponent, he comes up to the car and Tohotoho. MAKI-like charm, huh? Place the public eye in woman after all. Touch each other like crazy approached consultation woman that likes. I will show you even ?? Mutual of pussy. Well suck a pussy and ripe whizzing by long tongue like Maki. Involuntarily consternation wife! Take away the white wine to find the wife likes a ? Osshare more! Now that we have hit it off, love between woman started the tasting drink each other on the bed and even. Please see the world of erotic witch beautiful young wife and beauty unfold.

http://www.pacopacomama.com/moviepages/113012_791/index.html

(Representing the second link above.)

Pacopacomama – 120112_792

Big-wife was betrayed by her husband wrecked season VI ~ MILF

Get the return part of the final chapter housewife ? MILF Reality Series! Approached the story of food, have vigilant, successful negotiation shooting an appearance! Married 27 years, wife of the night life to speak with another story of another world. Married life of parenting finishing things bland. Not try to get a woman to become a family would cut another. In addition there will be revived again the joy of a woman with the advent of our Maki! MILF found a second person was flying quite Bukkake Now. Mr. Maki is a place that he calls the penis is likely to have a costume Big ?? Tobide even now. Filthy be considerable and you have seen the place until the last minute nipple exposed breasts just burst. Mr. Maki was successful in negotiating an appearance of good shooting and measure the size of the breast. Know the cheating husband, but it seems to have ended up with a fight actually intact and protruding. Is guided to our room to MAKI, we take off clothes one by one is said to leave but ...

http://www.pacopacomama.com/moviepages/120112_792/index.html