Looking For Jade PHI Videos

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
iTwins, you are doing a great job! I'm always checking your site.

I hope some day you can buy the Gakuensha sharking movies!

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks, man!

If the Gakuensha videos are available for less than $5 a pop, I will surely buy them ALL without hesitation. :D

Rennie1

Mar 25, 2012
Anyone know where I can download Jade Shuri S22-01 ?
All links are dead... I think it was the last copy on internet ;/

Shrub

,,,,,,,,," above us only sky...........
Aug 24, 2009
Just want to thank you itwins for your site ... especially the domain change alert ... I just hope all works well.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
You're welcome. All is well, just trying to keep a low profile....regular troll prevention routine. :)

z3uspr0

Sep 21, 2009
this morning when i visit iTwins blog i got the note: It's changed, i need you soon come back, itwins!

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Thank you onkelilly for posting the links out to the public. What's the point of changing domain name if you keep posting it? If the trolls ever find out, I'll blame you for it! :warning2:

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Since all of the downloads links in this thread are dead, I have been given permission by the mods to make new posts to the JAV Fetish section instead. However, first I need to delete all of my old posts in this thread.... It will take some time. :)

Also, the mods mentioned that we are not allowed to post download links in the Request section. So, that's why it's better to post in the JAV section instead of here.

See you all in the Jade Megathread at the JAV Fetish section here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1174832. :)

PS.

I have so far deleted over 30 pages of my Releases that have download links. I have to re-check the whole thread again to make sure there is no stone left unturned. :)

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
You are suppose to pay for it and he will give you the password.