Looking For Jade PHI Videos

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
oohh, let me know your JVR address once it is completed. Are you still running it on your synology?

Yes, it's running on my Synology DS211J. I finally figured out how to get the web server working. Goddamn Synology bugs...won't allow me to use high private ports (i.e port 9880). The web server can only use port 80. But surprisingly, the response time is really good despite me leeching heavily in the background (via Download Station) and sharing the same broadband with WinMX and JDownloader.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I don't feel like thinking about the web host now...I'll think what I am going to do later...

fmp62u3

Jul 15, 2011
did i misread something ?

you just received word from your web host and want to forget about them at once ?

i dont know how to explain how great you have done

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Not forget about it, probably like you mentioned, separate the sites into pieces. I'll see what my options are first. First I need to ask the web host how much more $$$ it will cost me to keep their mouths shut. I speculate it would not be cheap...

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Yes, it's running on my Synology DS211J. I finally figured out how to get the web server working. Goddamn Synology bugs...won't allow me to use high private ports (i.e port 9880). The web server can only use port 80. But surprisingly, the response time is really good despite me leeching heavily in the background (via Download Station) and sharing the same broadband with WinMX and JDownloader.

To my surprise, your DS211j is running fine.
My DS209j are just terrible, when I myself try to connect the website, it loads slowly and when I check the resource monitor, the CPU cycle is too high. I don't think I will host my site for the time being.

BTW: thanks for the upskirt collection report, I am really appreciated : )

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
How's the new JVR's response time? Fast, slow or satisfactory?

I'm now trying to figure out a way to create a page listing new uploads for the past 7 days. If this works, we don't need a blog. :)

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
How's the new JVR's response time? Fast, slow or satisfactory?

I'm now trying to figure out a way to create a page listing new uploads for the past 7 days. If this works, we don't need a blog. :)

Seriously, what the JVR perform is really great.
As for me, the DS response time is way faster than the javcoll.com, it might be because of the loading of the image. However, I really like the JVR now as it load faster for me and the generate link page is damn fast.

This is just great.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I also think it's a lot faster than hosting JVR on javcoll.com. However, it may not be accurate yet as there could be far less simultaneous users accessing it than javcoll.com. Javcoll.com always have at least 20 users accessing it at any given time of the day. Nonetheless, if they returned the blog back to me, I may have to remove JVR amd run it separately. We'll see.

imangasta

Apr 25, 2011
most of their downloads require a password provided but some of them appear to be in japanese text, which i cannot read at all

yT7Srbq

umesawaannna

↖cant take eyes off
Jul 20, 2011
most of their downloads require a password provided but some of them appear to be in japanese text, which i cannot read at all

yT7Srbq
"羊にとって狗流飛語言は賢明な母なり"
write the words as SJIS encording

the answer seems to be

9772 82c9 82c6 82c1 82c4 8be7 97ac 94f2 8cea 8cbe 82cd 8cab 96be 82c8 95ea 82c8 82e8

the space may be needless...

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks guys. Now that I moved JVR to another server, the blog is not as busy therefore not as resource-hungry. This will last until the blog becomes popular again and the host provider comes back and demand more $$$. Hopefully by then I would saved enough $$$ to host the server myself and get myself a couple of home-based load-balanced gigabit broadband lines. Haha, who says pr0n is cheap?

waitinggame

Aug 12, 2011
Hi iTwins! your blog is awesome, but may i request for these videos?
fech006/
fech005/
fech004
plod305/

Thank you for your time!:notagain: