Like to lick the vagina?

blue58

Nov 24, 2009
Just watched the video, I'm with Rhino, that is fucking hilarious. It's too bad that everyone (well most, anyways) is so frigging uptight about stuff here in the US. I love watching commercials from other countries.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
It's a souring experience!

/Oyaji

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Nipples have a vagina?!?!?! Why was I never informed???

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
well, it is not nice, does NOT feel good,...why don`t you just open thread about sucking *icecream* or sth....licking is just...overrated, just like Avatar :joker: most of girls enjoy , khm, to make their partner feel good :grassdance: so yes, licking is just GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! go lick your lawn and see what happens :scared:

Reactions: DeborahFrancine
Nov 18, 2007
Only if its really fresh and clean. A hot wet one makes me want to puke.... Migrate to nipples when it occurs and use fingers instead. :pandalaugh:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009

SaraC

Sep 10, 2007
Being lesbian I have had good and bad experiences of going down on another girl: some just have absolutely no idea regarding personal hygiene, just assuming that because they quickly clean the entrance is enough!

But on the flip side, licking a girl out is a wonderful experience, especially when you starts to cum and her juices smear all of my face.

Hairless or lightly trimmed is best: those with dense bushes are more of a challenge

nastarfreak

Aug 30, 2010
Licking vagina is an interesting experience. But talking about cleanliness, i wouldn't lick vagina which is smell bad, because it makes me wanna puke and then ruin my sex mood. Taking shower first would be a great deal and anal cleansing is more preferable, 'cause some of the smelly problem come from the anus i believe.

I always enjoy vagina licking, cleanly shaved would be best!

Reactions: DeborahFrancine

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Woke up this morning to a vagina in my face.

I love my job.

deedeede

Aug 30, 2010
of course I like it

make your couple orgasm first , then penetrate for double or triple orgasm

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Gotta lick the vag, man:)!

You're wasting time if you don't go down on a woman. I even give the anus a quick lick.

DeborahFrancine

Jan 30, 2020
Being lesbian I have had good and bad experiences of going down on another girl: some just have absolutely no idea regarding personal hygiene, just assuming that because they quickly clean the entrance is enough!

But on the flip side, licking a girl out is a wonderful experience, especially when you starts to cum and her juices smear all of my face.

Hairless or lightly trimmed is best: those with dense bushes are more of a challenge
I like so much to clean up enjoying the juices, spreading over my entire face. It's loving smeel