just saw a great lesbian jav

bongorider

Nov 11, 2010
https://spankbang.com/l6d0/video/japanese+lesbian+18+001

I didn't know this actress Miki sunohara/mirai sunohara before. But just the thumbnail of this video she looked so perfect I had to watch it.

It's from a title HTMS-070 I guess its a few years old already. Actually the other actress is nothing special to look at but her acting and aggressive attitude is really good, it feels like the 2 women really have an intense attraction and the fake noises and tongue kissing stuff is downplayed a lot, seems almost like a real sex scene (the cunnilingus was disappointing tongue flapping stuff though).

Anyway I recommend, also if anyone has any similar suggestions I'm listening.

Reactions: chesed

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
Neither of the actresses are my cup of tea, but that is a really well-shot JAV. It felt a bit more natural with the acting too, with no annoying shrill voices coming from either of them. Nothing felt rushed either, which lets anticipation be a factor.

Fantastic recommendation. I wish more JAVs were shot like this.

rweimar

Jan 9, 2013
Neither of the actresses are my cup of tea, but that is a really well-shot JAV. It felt a bit more natural with the acting too, with no annoying shrill voices coming from either of them. Nothing felt rushed either, which lets anticipation be a factor.

Fantastic recommendation. I wish more JAVs were shot like this.

A "Henry Tsukamoto" directed AV. He's done over 500 (according to JavLibrary), might have to check out some others.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Henry Tsukamoto and FA-pro have been going on a long time with that style, it isn't everyones cup of tea, but they've been fairly prolific for a long time

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Reminded me of the famous French film Blue is the Warmest Color which depicted realistic lesbian sex.