JAV actress that you think need to comeback from retirement and make more AV ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

birsha

May 7, 2010
anyone miss Erika Katagiri ?

Yeah, she was cute. I also liked that she became a JAV star not by being scouted or whatever but because she was already doing softcore stuff online. She'd rub against an electric guitar, kind of funny really. I did always feel like her performances were a bit of a let down though.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, she was cute. I also liked that she became a JAV star not by being scouted or whatever but because she was already doing softcore stuff online. She'd rub against an electric guitar, kind of funny really. I did always feel like her performances were a bit of a let down though.
Any link to an online version of that? Or at least some thumbnails? :)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
anyone miss Erika Katagiri ?

View attachment 517065

She is back as Nanako Tsukishima her newest video was released a month ago and here is her twitter https://twitter.com/tsukishima_775

cpuscubuyaa70ck-jpg_large-jpeg.523019

Attachments

• CPusCubUYAA70ck.jpg_large.jpeg
    CPusCubUYAA70ck.jpg_large.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 580

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Rin Kajika

full

Shion Utsunomiya

full

Momoka Nishina

full

I'm waiting for Momoka Nishina and Ria Sakuragi / Rin Kajika comeback from their retirement too :)

Shion already comeback using different name as Rion, so far she already done 3 AV for S1 ;)

SNIS-561.jpg

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]
Nagasawa Azusa (not yet retired but should make more movies)
[...]
Are you sure about that? I think she retired long ago. Haven't seen any new movie of her for a long time.
I guess the last release of her was in 2013. Since then I saw only compilations and best-ofs of her.

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
Are you sure about that? I think she retired long ago. Haven't seen any new movie of her for a long time.
I guess the last release of her was in 2013. Since then I saw only compilations and best-ofs of her.
Actually I'm not sure, just checked a website and it said that she was still active (perhaps because of the compilations and best-ofs). Anyway, I'd like to see more of her in the future.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
There are lots of actresses that I'd like to see make a comeback but I'll stick to my top five for everyone's sake! :)

Takamiya Ryo(u)

pp_66761.jpg

pp_65711.jpg

pp_60875.jpg

Sana

pp_73000.jpg

Ichinose Akira (that cover photo doesn't do her justice but it's the best that I could find)

pp_57982.jpg

Memori Shizuku

pp_217585.jpg

and Saotome Yu(u)

pp_17238.jpg

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
There are lots of actresses that I'd like to see make a comeback but I'll stick to my top five for everyone's sake! :)

Takamiya Ryo(u)

pp_66761.jpg

pp_65711.jpg

pp_60875.jpg

Sana

pp_73000.jpg

Ichinose Akira (that cover photo doesn't do her justice but it's the best that I could find)

pp_17238.jpg

its ok to make very long list or a lot of post here ;)

Yu Saotome definitely should make a comeback, she is pretty and still can make a lot of dick hard as MILF

so you like slim girls ?