Identify this model

Yakumo-ai

May 14, 2009
Hi, i've been dying to know who is she, can somebody help :D

I've found her photos every now and then while searching, i don't have much information

ukjqfeoGIYHgiukjg87.jpg ishF84EGFQV.jpg SirzzovuVF.jpg

Last edited:

Yakumo-ai

May 14, 2009
You think i didn't try google search or tineye ? ^_^
Yeah i already tried, but i think i saw here somewhere. anyway i thank you for the effort

Yakumo-ai

May 14, 2009
Because google/tineye is an obvious search process, everyone do it, i thought that maybe someone would recognize her without searching, a fan or something :s

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Because google/tineye is an obvious search process, everyone do it, i thought that maybe someone would recognize her without searching, a fan or something :s
Maybe it is a given for you and me, but for many members here (especially new ones) it is not. :)

Yakumo-ai

May 14, 2009
Maybe it is a given for you and me, but for many members here (especially new ones) it is not. :)
This is really troublesome ... because i want the proof that some profile is fake, but i don't seem to find the pictures anywhere, tho i'm sure i saw them somewhere >< anyway ... i'll try to find a website of USA or European models too, perhaps i can find her there, by her looks i thought she's Asian, but not sure.