How am i supposed to search?

Question

Dec 23, 2007
I was trying to search inside the uncensored JAV downloads forum for "lesbian", but i got a surprisingly low number of results...

I took a look at the threads and most of them was just japanese gibberish with no proper titles, descriptions or genres.

How exactly are people supposed to search based on genres, actress names, etc?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I took a look at the threads and most of them was just japanese gibberish with no proper titles, descriptions or genres.

a bit like this post, what is it you are searching for, and how are you searching

and what post is gibberish,

Reactions: 1 person

Question

Dec 23, 2007
Uh, what part of my post is hard to understand?

Im asking how to search for a particular genre? Have you tried searching for "lesbian" in the uncensored JAV download forum....because you will get almost no results...

Most of the threads have very little information in them. It looks like the posters dont bother putting genres or anything. Heres an example : http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1333683

Title in japanese, no information other than size/format, no genre names, no actor/actress names, etc...

How do people search for stuff here?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Uh, what part of my post is hard to understand?

Im asking how to search for a particular genre? Have you tried searching for "lesbian" in the uncensored JAV download forum....because you will get almost no results...

Most of the threads have very little information in them. It looks like the posters dont bother putting genres or anything. Heres an example : http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1333683

Title in japanese, no information other than size/format, no genre names, no actor/actress names, etc...

How do people search for stuff here?

I recommend to use DMM or Sogouwiki to search for movies you're interested in. Then you take the movie code and start searching for the movie here.

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
I recommend to use DMM or Sogouwiki to search for movies you're interested in. Then you take the movie code and start searching for the movie here.

actually there is a bigger problem with search all together. Codes with or without brackets, Japanese language, etc.. EVERYTHING is failing in the search engine.

What Changed????