Help identifying something... it's a long shot

richlet

Sep 29, 2008
Hey guys, odd request here.

A couple of months ago I stumbled on a really hot jav video, it was on xvideos or another site. Anyhow the scene is a girl in pigtails, shorts, tshirt and knee socks, forced fellatio in the kitchen of a house. The guy was grunting weirdly.. (like really weird) during the forced parts, and was using her pigtails like handlebars.

Anyhow, I never caught the name of the actress and now the vid is gone. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'd really like to find it bc I thought the actress was really good looking.

Sorry I can't give more info than that!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hey guys, odd request here.

A couple of months ago I stumbled on a really hot jav video, it was on xvideos or another site. Anyhow the scene is a girl in pigtails, shorts, tshirt and knee socks, forced fellatio in the kitchen of a house. The guy was grunting weirdly.. (like really weird) during the forced parts, and was using her pigtails like handlebars.

Anyhow, I never caught the name of the actress and now the vid is gone. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'd really like to find it bc I thought the actress was really good looking.

Sorry I can't give more info than that!

not the place for request or asking for identification ;)