Do you notice this recently?

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
Hi,

Recently, JAV videos includes this screen:

DBER-044.mp4_snapshot_00.00.01.627.jpg

I used Google Translate and see it's a warning: This is fictional, you'll be punished if you do that, etc.

Long before, I heard that Japanese goverment restrict many things in JAV to protect the picture of Japan for Olympic 2020. That's why we don't see public bus, train r*** anymore (they have to film in film set). I think now they restrict more unlawful genres.

What a pity. Let's hope that after the olympic JAV can be wild like before.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
It's in every release from major studios asociated with IPPA.

Long before, I heard that Japanese goverment restrict many things in JAV to protect the picture of Japan for Olympic 2020. That's why we don't see public bus, train r*** anymore (they have to film in film set). I think now they restrict more unlawful genres.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just dumb and misunderstood the "public" in your post. My bad.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
It's in every release from major studios asociated with IPPA.

That is absolutely not true. I don't know how exactly you are reaching this conclusion.

[2019.03.07] A schoolgirl r***ing on a train.
ssni428-pl.jpg

[2019.07.07] A schoolgirl r***ing while being tied up.
ssni510-pl.jpg

[2019.12.07] A schoolgirl r***ing by creepy middle-aged men.
ssni634-pl.jpg
But is that on an actual running train? Or just a production set?

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Very few studios still use actual buses/trains as far as I know, and they are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Most AAA studios which used to film in actual buses/trains (SoD, Alice Japan that I can recall for certain) stopped doing that a while ago if I'm not mistaken.
Although to be honest, I haven't keep up with recent JAV all that much, so please correct me if I'm way off here.

Reactions: Casshern2

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I laughed just by reading the warning. It's probably more like a warning to avoid any legal actions (for whatever reason) against studios if an idiot can't understand that's fiction.

Reactions: kharo88