Can This Lady Really Make Her Son-in-Law Lose Control?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

Knows who she is?

attachment.php

You also knows what video this is?

attachment.php

What do you knows?

Attachments

• myst mom 2.jpg
    myst mom 2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 168
  • myst mom.jpg
    myst mom.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I got suddenly curious. Does anybody recognize the daughter? She's cute.

oba00056jp-10.jpg

I think she's Kaede Ooshiro (大城かえで)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thank you very much, Iwillbeban. Although, in a way, no thank you - just spent half-an-hour tinkering about my Akiba-Online "My Profile" and "Settings," trying to figure out if there was a way to change my username. I was tempted to change mine to "iwillbefaniwillbeban."

You sure have been active lately, helping those out with their I.D. questions; bravo.

I am embarrassed once again; I thought I was a big fan of Hisae Yabe. Yet, I did not recognize her. (I'm not sure if I still recognize her, from Her Heart Was Taken By Another While On Vacation At a Hot Spring - Raging Adultery That Flares Up Amid the Steam, OBA 056. Hopeless.)

I think you may have hit paydirt as to the identity of the daughter, as she has a distinctive face. When I looked into the actress, it seemed at first the more common spelling of her name was Kaede Oshiro, but her DMM page led to a lady active around 2004-2006 or so, and that couldn't have been right. Some DVD codes for Kaede Oshiro led to the current one, who has a very extensive listing at DMM. Asian Screens' preferred spelling for her was Kaede Ohshiro, and when I clicked on a few of their great screen shots, the distinctive face told the story.

attachment.php

This was not one of the shots I used to confirm Kaede, but couldn't resist pointing to it - I have never seen such professional ass-writing before. From one of Kaede's few starring roles, Sullied Beautiful Young Wife's Anus, JUC 457.

Attachments

• JUC-457 PIC.jpg
    JUC-457 PIC.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 172