AV Open 2016

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Meanwhile, looking backward to SOD Star's entry last year: AVOP-126, AV Debut Haruka Kasumi (香澄はるか)

Anyone seen that one? I gave it a pass and just today got curious whatever happened to a girl who debut in a high profile industry competition. The answer is her entire career lasted 6 months and 4 days, releasing a total of 7 vids plus a Best Collection set consisting of those 7 vids.

I think it's a sign SOD (and other big studios) are flailing around.

Anyone has any impression of Miss Kasumi? Pretty face, fake-looking tits. Forgettable, neglectable?

As a collector of every SOD video
she had a Solid Body, ok face, below average performer, saw very little upside in her, she was just one of those forgettable girls that big studios sometimes bring in to fill up there monthly quotas but you can tell that after going all out in 2014, they just stopped caring.

What I dont understand is the release scheduling of these titles... how come that AVOP-238 is still not released when almost every other is out?

Uploaders have different priorities

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
While other people waiting for the HD version, i'm wating for non-HD version for these AVOP : AVOP-222, AVOP-228, and AVOP-243....

Reactions: Casshern2

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
yeah as I said when she had a video announced, she was 100% going to win regardless of the quality
I don't get the hype. Who is she? She's no Yua Mikami (minor but bona fide mainstream celeb prior to AV) She's no Rion (tits, or any other body parts, to die for).

I guess I should get -210 for a looksee. But... I heard it's only so so.

Judging by the traffic in this thread, AVOP 2016 is a flop.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't get the hype. Who is she? She's no Yua Mikami (minor but bona fide mainstream celeb prior to AV) She's no Rion (tits, or any other body parts, to die for).

I guess I should get -210 for a looksee. But... I heard it's only so so.

Judging by the traffic in this thread, AVOP 2016 is a flop.

yes I agree, AVOP 2015 is a flop

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
What's the Difference between the dmm, Avop, and other adult expo in Japan? Dmm got their award show like avn in LV every year and are the rest just conventions like the exxxotica?

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
What's the Difference between the dmm, Avop, and other adult expo in Japan? Dmm got their award show like avn in LV every year and are the rest just conventions like the exxxotica?
dmm and adult broadcasting awards are award shows, av open is a competition between studios and adult expo is an expo

Reactions: Supmop