Asami Kondou 近藤あさみ

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
I think if she did, her popularity would boost faster than she could imagine. I know I would support that all the way. I watched her live on TT yesterday, showered her with gifts. This woman is tops, glad she is still around, unlike Tsukasa and Koharu, who I miss.

Reactions: akidna

hrldgdwnsn

May 19, 2016
I get that this is the trajectory of many idol's career, but I miss the innocence of the old days re Asami.
The style was less obvious and knowing.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Some news about Asamichan, with announcements from these last days and distributions !

Marche still going on :
-> the number of videos and photos are very limited, so it is sold very fast. each time.
-> if i remember well, Asamichan said the videos are limited to 10 person each time. If this is correct, it is normal it is sold so fast. So if you interested, you need to be there at the very beginning. Be careful: it is 0% sexy. You have just Asamichan talk for one to two minutes if you take the video.
-> there is no limitation for calendars

It is here :

https://marche-yell.com/imosis_asami

Updates
-> Asamichan has still no shooting dates ! She went back living with her parents after the various big issues she had, and now she wants to go back live alone and getting ready for it.
-> Asamichan officially said she is suffering from rosacea. It is very big issue because there is no real cure for that and her first crisis arrived soon in her life. It is not common in Japan, so some people said it is due to her consumption of alcohol, but she clearly said it is not related to alcohol at all. When she has a "rosacea crisis" she cannot have makeup, so you can imagine it is big issue.

The new DVD :
FC2406-001b.jpg

It was shot in may 2023, more than one year ago. Asamichan had posted this pictures saying it was from may, and you can find it on the DVD trailer. DVZK8b0AA8lkl.jpg
The trailer is just now available on DMM. When it is posted on website available overseas i will post it here.

I think it will be a disaster DVD !

It is the old team in charge of it, and it was shot before the BFAA-101 which was released in march...
With other fans we were making jokes. Usually the trailer is to attract people with "hottest parts of the DVD". But this time there is nothing "hot" that's why it took so long to have a boring trailer. And I pity the person who was in charge of doing it....

For me it is super bad management. Why talk about the "new asamichan" if at the end you make her wear and do boring things?
I imagine they just want to get rid of all the old material and try find dumb fans to pay a lot for that. Sorry I am a bit angry at them for that.
The other issue is that Asamichan has not shot for almost one year. It is not good sign because of her age. I mean she is now approaching 25, so they should make sure to record her when her physical condition is OK and not "look too old"...

I hope the Part 2 of Miyakojima will come very soon ! It is the second DVD directed by チュンペイ (Chunpei). In fact, many fans think that he was behind one of Asamichan most famous DVD from when she was still JI. But if I understood well it is not allowed talk about that here so I stop.

So for now fans will suffer a bit but I hope the agency come back to logical thinking !

Edit : I just checked - the DVD is so bad that Asamichan is not even promoting it yet ! The pinned tweet is still about the BFAA-101... it's almost as if she is ashamed to ask her fans to buy it... (I am exaggerating a bit, but really this title is not promoted much, for a reason...).

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I hope the Part 2 of Miyakojima will come very soon ! It is the second DVD directed by チュンペイ (Chunpei). In fact, many fans think that he was behind one of Asamichan most famous DVD from when she was still JI. But if I understood well it is not allowed talk about that here so I stop.
It should be alright to talk about past works, just avoid pictures and video linking from that era.

In my opinion there are two very distinct "fanservice-y" videos in Asami junior era, those being IMBD-322 and IMBD-338. Perhaps it might these two, or at least one of them, that Chunpei has worked on. Just by the looks and feel of those two works you can see they were produced by a different staff than the other usual Imouto titles; probably the same staff behind the BGYU series and other adult works. Aya Kuromiya's last work (BGYU-008) was her best in my opinion, and the filming style was most similar to IMBD-338. I wish Rei had also worked in the BGYU series before she retired, but I suspect that the same crew was there in IMBD-366, which is close enough =)

By the way, first time I heard about rosacea, so I didn't know what that was. I looked it up and unfortunately it sounds/looks bad =( I hope she doesn't suffer from it frequently, at least.

Reactions: Tokyoboy77

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
It should be alright to talk about past works, just avoid pictures and video linking from that era.

In my opinion there are two very distinct "fanservice-y" videos in Asami junior era, those being IMBD-322 and IMBD-338. Perhaps it might these two, or at least one of them, that Chunpei has worked on. Just by the looks and feel of those two works you can see they were produced by a different staff than the other usual Imouto titles; probably the same staff behind the BGYU series and other adult works. Aya Kuromiya's last work (BGYU-008) was her best in my opinion, and the filming style was most similar to IMBD-338. I wish Rei had also worked in the BGYU series before she retired, but I suspect that the same crew was there in IMBD-366, which is close enough =)
Yes it is the IMBD-338 ! You super good expert !! There is a pseudo there and the direction is quite similar as you say !

By the way, first time I heard about rosacea, so I didn't know what that was. I looked it up and unfortunately it sounds/looks bad =( I hope she doesn't suffer from it frequently, at least.
For the rosacea: Asamichan had two big crisis. I wonder if her issues with allergy and the stress from the assault and the vandalism did not "provoke" the crisis a little bit. I read that sometimes stress can worsen the rosacea.
On the main twitter account she published a picture of what it looks like, and that was really not nice looking (quite big and next to her eye:().
She also published the medical document with all her allergies, that was depressing...

If you look at the message I had published on January 28, I wrote:
-> Asamichan wants to have bigger breasts. So she has been drinking a lot of soy milk for that, in the last years she admitted... but she ended up sick. I don't know what made Asamichan think drinking lot of soy milk would do that. (Edit: the soy milk is not the cause of the sickness. Maybe squid allergy...)
In fact it was rosacea - she just did not know yet.

On twitter she wrote she could not publish many pictures because of that (And priority is for Marche too).
On her last Tiktok delivery she looked quite red despite the heavy filters and also very tired.
And what is bad is that this disease seems to get worse with age. So if it is like that when she is 24 you can imagine what can happen when she is 40 or 50...

That's why, if she and her management want to continue with gravure, I think it would be better to record any time they can, with the new style, before it becomes too difficult. And if possible with a decent director !

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Yeah, that doesn't sound very good. Hopefully there's some medication she can take or use to lessen the effects and suffering from that desease.

Reactions: Tokyoboy77