Anime Figurines - Figure Ota

Do you collect Anime Figurines (resin type)

• Hell no! Are you crazy?

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I would but they are rather expensive...

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I have a few...

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have a few dozen (or more)....

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rizzy

Jul 15, 2008
Hey so I know this is the "anime" portion of the forum but hell, I don't see anywhere else in the forum this question would apply.

I collect anime figurines... mainly off of my adoration for characters from certain anime series. I am up to 25 resin type figurines. I should probably post some pictures...

:burningheat:

So please post if you're a collector as well. I'd like to see if i'm not the only insane person here...

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
Well, I wouldn't call you insane for doing so, but I've never really collected any. It's not that I think its weird or anything, but that I've never really had the interest to do so. How much does one usually cost?

N

nothere00004

I have three. A very sexy Gothic Lolita version of Asuka from Evangelion, Nono from Gunbuster 2 and Oni-Musume (sculpted by BOME).

There was a very sexy photobook called Figure Girls released a few years ago of real-life models posing with plastic figurines.

Does anyone have any scans of that?

Slacks

Oct 31, 2007
I've got one of Alicia from Aria, but that's all. I just wanted that one anyway. I don't want to start a whole collection of figs.

302kb7.jpg

Balactus

Destroyer of Worlds!!!
Dec 22, 2006
You are not insane, though it's a very dangerous hobby! I started off buying an Ayanami Rei figure and a Tachikoma years ago. Now I have over a hundred figures total. I just got into the Revoltech figures too; that's more gone :cry:.

Rizzy

Jul 15, 2008
Well, I wouldn't call you insane for doing so, but I've never really collected any. It's not that I think its weird or anything, but that I've never really had the interest to do so. How much does one usually cost?

Mine run me anywhere from $30 to $75... :nooo: - Here are a few of mine I have scattered around my domain...

1-Artof2.jpg
1-artof1.jpg
1-sabermaid.jpg

1misc.jpg
1winchan.jpg

Kirakishou

Apr 2, 2007
I have about eight figures right now. Generally characters from anime or game series' I like, or at least in a couple of cases, something that caught my eye.

The nice thing is my local comic store gets in a few anime figures, but I think I'm the only one who ever bought them. The fact that they are confined to the adult section doesn't help them though.