advr0210 etc.

triad636

Mar 9, 2009
caster, what do you need to do to get the links from linksave?

I'm not sure what I need to do there in order to have the rapidshare links displayed.

zaza14444

Mar 1, 2009
Quicky: the 1 2 3 for linksave:

1. Download and install JDownloader

2. Save the .dlc file from linksave

3. Open the .dlc file (=DownLoad Container) in JDownloader and start

And more detail: First of all, I'm sure someone else has posted this a gazillion times before already, so before you start reading my blabla, search around a bit, you'll definitely find a good manual.

There we go (for a Windows XP installation):
1. Use your fav. search engine to find the JDownloader site
2. Download it, and unrar the file to a place you can retrieve easily afterwards
3. Install it by doubleclicking the .exe, set the thing up as you wish. (For me, I don't want all the bells and twinkles so I've declined it all at installation time.)
4. Maybe you'll be asked to update your Java (Sun Microsystems) installation, do so if required
5. Run JDownloader (doubleclick the .exe) and let it download and install all updates it finds, if available
5b. If you have a premium/gold/superleecher/whatever account at a download service, now is a good time to let JDownloader know about it. (Settings > Plugins & Addons > Hoster > Premium > Add Account > Select service > Give username and pw > ok, done)
6. Go to the linksave location given
7. Download the .dlc file (put it on your desktop for example)
8. In JDownloader, go to "Linkgrabber"
9. Hit the button "Add container"
10. Select your just downloaded .dlc file
11. Wait a couple of seconds so the application can check the links (you'll know immediately if they're online or not)
12. Hit "Continue"
13. See the magic begin, if it doesn't: hit the "play" button on top.
14. You can throw away the .dlc, it's not needed anymore.

And then, study a bit to see what JDownloader can do (it can unpack rar files automatically, you can of course set the destination directory for your downloads, you can play with speed and simultaneous downloads, ....)

Ciao,
Wallace