why can't access. thanks.

tst123

Feb 3, 2010
Recent I can't access this page:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42771

Show me:

tst123, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

==========
Before is OK. I don't why now ? My account Blocking ? Or what ? Can you tell me and Fix it ? I also not re-post the akiba-online file to other site. Thanks.

Hope reply me. thanks again.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Somewhere near Paris
lamonae.blog.free.fr

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
so what is normal users?

only the moderators have access to the uncensored JAV at the moment, we are sorting it at the moment, there are many posts to stop and take out,

Kobun_SLF

SLF Born & Raised
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, well that sucks. :distressed:
I was wondering what had happened. Guess I need to check the official announcements a little more frequently too. Shame, that was one of the best parts of AO.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Oh, well that sucks. :distressed:
I was wondering what had happened. Guess I need to check the official announcements a little more frequently too. Shame, that was one of the best parts of AO.

Me, too. I went online after some weeks today and was wondering why I can't access some parts of the website.

Keep up the good work. :cheer: