why are uncensored actresses not as hot as censored ones?

jinashi

Sep 18, 2007
I'll put it in economic terms. The very first time a hot (synonymous with famous) actress does uncensored how much do you think that production company will be able to sell?

To put it in perspective, paying a hot actress to do uncensored for the first time is between $20,000 and $50,000. That's for one (normal) video. That's quite a risk to take on one video. But there are exceptions, like when Maria Ozawa did her first uncensored, which I'm sure they made their money back 10 fold.

But the majority of hot or famous actresses do not even consider the possibility because once they do it, it becomes very difficult to get censored work afterwards. Once they do uncensored, production studios do not want to use them because they think they won't sell as much because the uncensored videos will always be better.

Does that make it clear enough?

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
That's not true, many ucensored are also hot. It just when its censored, your mind tricks you that those girl are hot, because you don't see her all naked.
Let see, there is:
Azumi Harusaki, which she is currently in number 2 of the "top 50 AV star" in jheat.com :cheer:
Mei Haruka
Suzuka Ishikawa, she only has bad teeth, which i think its not what your focus when watching av :pandalaugh:
Tsubomi, cute face girl but can do nasty thing, she mostly drink cum :evil:
Aya Sakuraba, if you looking for a mature sexy tall girl :gayprance:
Chao, she is soooo very pretty, i don't mind if she want to be my wife, i dont care about her pas job :perfectplan:
Rina Wakamiya, cute face, big boobs. She is better looking than Yuma Asami.:grassdance:
Akira Ichinose, pretty slutty face, make all man tempted:scared:

What kind of hot are looking for?