Who is this amazing girl? Been looking for ages...

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
Info for this JAV:

Japanese Title: 痴漢レイプされまくる美乳美少女 椎名ひかる
JAV Code: MXGS-302
Starring: Shiina Hikaru [椎名ひかる]

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
EDIT: Oh, see! While I was preparing my post, the genius I referred to was on the job, and actually beat me to the punch. Man! He can make one's head spin.

I suppose the sensible path to identify the woman would be to first identify the video, for those who cannot recognize her off the bat. Not that identifying the video would be the guaranteed way to get the girl, of course.

There's a certain genius around here who probably will find the answer for you, Zaqazoko, should he decide to put his mind to it. (If not him, there are certainly others who are enchantingly knowledgeable in their own right.)

(By the way, what a privilege to be addressing your one and only post to date, since 2009! You've been a quiet one, all right.)

I thought I'd share my findings, even though I was unsuccessful... maybe others who enjoy the subject matter may make use of the information.

NATURAL HIGH has a series entitled "Elevator Molester," and I looked at the available graphics to see what they had in victims wearing glasses and dressed in dark business suits and white shirts (as the one in the video).

Elevator Molester 05 [NHDT-363]

attachment.php

Elevator Molester 06 [NHDT-395]

attachment.php

Elevator Molester 11 [NHDT-621]

attachment.php

attachment.php

Helpful reference off the video:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

EDIT AGAIN: Those who would like to get their hands on "Beautiful Breasts Young Lady Who is Violated Too Much By Perverts," with Hikaru Shiina, in a no-fuss manner may do so in the form of this 338 MB painless download. The film's theme is that of Hikaru getting accosted in five different settings: a train, a restroom, kidnapped off the street and forced into a van, the elevator scene, and a bus.

zaqazoko

Jun 7, 2009
Thanks guys

Damn that's fast... you sir are a scholar and a gentleman :)

I actually tried to looked through the forums for elevator themed vids but no avail, almost given up on it.