whats is the name of this video

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I would like to know as well, and hopefully we will get an identification.

You should put up pictures to assist those willing to help, Astroganger; not everyone has the time to click on video links. (I almost never do.) Not only would doing so be a time-saving courtesy for those willing to help, but you're depriving yourself of a greater chance of getting your questions answered.

It's not so hard; just took a few minutes for me to grab the following. (Naturally, to do this job the right way, it's preferable to download the clip, in order to pick and choose the best frames - instead of picking them off the stream, without control):

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Boy, as much as I am an advocate of "Stream DOWNLOADS," the atrocious quality of this clip is enough to make one swear off streams forever.)

As far as others out there that are similar, here is an older post where I lent a helping hand that you and others may find useful. The two first movies mentioned (CRPD-391 and HAVD-796) are excellent examples of bully lesbian girls in a classroom setting, .

Others, not always in a classroom setting, are:

GAR309
RCT509
IENE275
SDDM054
SVDVD235

Then there is this "Girl Group Bullying Class" series:

SDDM405
SDDM476
SDDM593
SDMT156
SDMS336
SDMT309
SDMT461

This series mainly exercises cruelty; I have a preference for the f***rced sex, or the forced lesbian sex, as exhibited in the clip.

Attachments

• Lez clip 3.jpg
    Lez clip 3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Lez clip 2.jpg
    Lez clip 2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Lez clip 1.jpg
    Lez clip 1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: 1 person