WHAT'S HER NAME IN SW-164?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You ain't kidding, Sarawutxp! I understand soothsayers have already begun traveling from village to village, singing the songs and praising the exploits of that incredible ShinnAsuka.

Why, just over an hour ago I decided to check JAV Idol Identifications and noticed of the top six listings, all of the questions had already been answered - by ShinnAsuka. (He's not only a smartie, he can make "The Flash" envious.) I couldn't understand how this marvel had left that one remaining question remain unsolved, and thought maybe I could take a crack at it. When I returned, I noticed Mr. Asuka had not only already taken care of the matter, but the questioner (that would be you, Sarawutxp) had also offered his (or... her? As a "Sara"?) gratitude, with stunning immediacy.

All I could say is, those with burning questions had better post them fast, because ShinnAsuka will not be continuing this interest of his forever.

At any rate - as superfluous as it may be at this point - let me add what I was thinking of adding; or at least part of my contribution.

attachment.php

Here is Ryo Kashima, credited under one of her other names, "Kaori Sugihara," as she appeared in:

attachment.php
attachment.php

"Real CS Sportscaster, The Debut of Kaori Sugihara - Everyone's Having Wild Erotic Fantasies While Watching This Sports Program... What Lies Behind the Innocent Face of This Beautiful Latina With Lovely Tits and a Peachy Ass is Our Big Scoop!" [DVDES-565]

(So she's a... "Latina"? How about that.)

The other actresses of SW-164 ("I Was Going To Live With The Wife Of The Elder Brother..."), by the way, are:

Kurumi Ohhashi (大橋くる実)
Hitomi Honjo (本庄瞳)
Saki Hatsumi (初美沙希)

attachment.php

As a point of interest, Kurumi Ohhashi and Saki Hatsumi appeared together in "Semen-Gulping Oral Debauchery Under Duress" [STM-035], the cover of which I thought was enticing. It is the last of a series of four, the others being STM-019, STM-024 and STM-032.