校内写生 うるし原智志コレクション Kounai Shasei Urushihara Satoshi Collection

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
This "special edition" release compiles parts 1 and 4 of Kounai Shasei 2 (or Tales of Titillation on the west) of U-Jin fame, as these two "tales" were made by Urushihara-san.

Nothing is really added compared to the regular release, it's just a collector's item. And you know how japs like to suck your money this way. The video quality of the VHSrip is terrible, with a screeching sound. No censorship though.

As this video is the meeting between two of my favourites japanese artists, I'll be happy to upload it anyway. :prance:

VHS reference PCVP-11399 (Pony Canyon), released on 18.03.1994.

AVI format, 320x240, 100 MB, 14mn09, uncensored

http://rapidshare.com/files/347826891/Kounai_Shasei_-_Urushihara_Satoshi_Collection.avi

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Thanks, elgringo14. This just shows how we'll benefit greatly in our quest for rare anime as we learn how to properly use OpenNap and make trades.

I suppose that you will meet Satoshi Urushihara at the Japan Expo Sud, right?

uhauha

May 17, 2008
01. Tales of Misbehavior
02. Tales of Titillation
03. Tales of Sintillation

Original title: Kounai Shasei
English name: The Tales Trilogy
Year: 1990 - 1992 year
Category: OVA
Number of episodes: 3
Duration: 30 min.

Edit..Has all 3 episodes..Very good quailty,English,Russian and Japan Dubbed and Subbed...so?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
uhauha: this is not a regular release, this has a different editing, and it was not imported into USA. The point is not to replace any of the three episodes, but to provide a special release.

jfgslo: in fact I got it from Winny, and that went rather fast in Winny standards :snicker:

I will probably not go to JE, it's very far from my place (I'm close to Paris at the moment), but I would have appreciated to see him :please: