[TSBS-81048]あま〜い 日野麻衣(23GBBDiso+720/1080m4v)

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
TSBS-81048 Cover Out.jpg
TSBS-81048[720] Index.jpg
TSBS-81048[1080] Index.jpg
TSBS-81048[LQ] Index.jpg
Title: あま~い
Actress(es): 日野麻衣 Mai Hino
Manufacturer: Takeshobo(竹書房)
Label: Takeshobo(竹書房)
Catalog Number: TSBS-81048
Release Date: 2016-06-24
Running Time: 96 minutes
File Format: iso & mp4
iso File Size: 23.17GB
[LQ] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±1800kb/s @ 854x478
[LQ] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[LQ] File Size: 1.32GB
[720] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±4200kb/s @ 1280x720
[720] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[720] File Size: 3.1GB
[1080] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±9600kb/s @ 1920x1080
[1080] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[1080] File Size: 6.98GB
Seeding Time: 2 weeks (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by desioner with funding from a kind akiba-online member.

Attachments

• TSBS-81048.torrent
    323.7 KB · Views: 5,150

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ If you have a bluray drive and burner, you can re-create the disc yourself. If you don't but you have the right software, you can view the DVD menu which is kinda nice I suppose. Possibly even access the bonus vids (if any) if they weren't also ripped. However, the video quality would be pretty much the same if the ripper did a decent job (in other words, if its not ripped by those idiots over at youiv) but that's usually the case here as folk here know what they're doing.

My advice would be for you to download one other non-bluray DVDISO to try it out as that's less bandwidth intensive. Than you can see what its like. Than you decide for yourself.

Note that some makers do a better job than others. Some of them are lazy/cheap? and the DVD menu is plainly done. Just a simple still pic, chapter markers are just plain numbers, no bonuses, etc. However, TakeShobo (TSDV/TSBS) generally do a decent job of it. Their menus usually are animated, chapters are shown as short preview clips, there is usually an idol profile segment, and there would be bonus videos, photo shoots, and clips of other releases too.

Edit: OK, to further save you the trouble of downloading, I'm including some screencaps of what its like. But please note that its not of this video as I didn't grab it myself. This is from TSDV-41642 featuring Narumi Okawa. Its also a TakeShobo title, so it should roughly be the same.

This is the menu. The background is an animated movie of Narumi running on the beach (ch3 of the same DVD).
full

Chapter list for this is just a still snapshot however. Some have short animated preview clips.
full

A profile page.
full

A slideshow album.
full

And you get some sample clips of other videos from the same maker. This one is of Hiromi Yamakawa. I don't think of of her vids have ever been uploaded anywhere before.
full

Its fun to have. But is it worth the additional bandwidth and hard drive space? I'll leave that for you to decide. Personally, I only grab the ISOs for idols that I really like.

Last edited:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Another reason: ISO is the source, while any reencoding has less information, even the best one (you just don't see this). With ISO you are also relatively sure that you have everything, while reencodes quite frequently leave something out (as it is with bonus parts of IMBDs: reencodes bundled with ISOs in torrents don't have them).

Reactions: desioner