トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い Trinity Seven + OVA [Dual Audio 10bit BD720p]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Sometimes it is difficult not to try to trash an anime even when I liked it. For starters the fanservice would have been more better if it wasn't censored but it was still pretty great. The protaganist wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but this being a harem anime it was a nice plus that he was somewhat of a perv. The overall plot and writing weren't that great nor did I find the artwork that earthshattering but they were all sufficient. The characters all came off as shallow, lacking depth and connection with the story, each other and me but they were fun and cute. Despite all the holes and miscues in this anime I just found it an enjoyable way to pass the time. Hell, I hope they do a sequel.

ogimage.jpg
Plot Summary: Main male protagonist Kasuna Arata finds his world turned upside-down one morning when a magical disaster known as a "Breakdown Phenomenon" destroys his hometown and claims the life of his childhood friend. After receiving a Grimoire (book of spells) and a sudden encounter with a Mage sent to destroy him, he decides to join forces and enlists in magical school charged with training magicians to deal with these disasters. Now enrolled and underway with his training, he finds himself butting heads with an organization out to destroy the world, a harem of deadly magicians at his back and his new-found powers threatening to destroy him while the world hangs in the balance.

Trinity-Seven.jpg

Video
H264 10bit
1280x720

Audio
AAC

Subtitles
ssa

TRINITY-SEVEN3.jpg

Original Uploader: VCleo
File Size: 1.85 GB
Directed by Hiroshi Nishikiori