東京喰種トーキョーグール√A Tokyo Ghoul Root A / Root √A [720p][Dual Audio][BD Uncensored]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am sure everyone has their own opinion as to what they consider good or bad, and me? I am just expressing my opinion. This anime is a winner. That does not mean I thought the plot was easy to follow because I don't think that at all. It means that despite that this was well directed, animated and the music score was close to perfection. I was really a little frustrated when looking for wallpapers to put in this post (mayhaps I should have spent more time on that but here we are) because there are so many bigger than life characters in this anime that really standout and make you take notice. What this anime has is charisma and I found it a joy to watch, I hope you do too.
tokyo-ghoul-root-a-poster.jpg

Plot Summary: The ghouls of Anteiku invaded the Aogiri's site in order to rescue Kaneki Ken who is being tortured. Due to provocation, he unleashed greater power enough to defeat Yamori. To become stronger, he decided to join Aogiri and left Anteiku. Ghoul investigators also making their moves by collecting information about the eyepatched ghoul--Kaneki Ken.

Tokyo-Ghoul.jpg
Video Info
Format: MKV
Language: English Jap [dual audio]
Subtitle: English
Quality: 720p
Codec: h.265

Tokyo-Ghoul-Root-A-Visual-2.jpg

Original Uploader: lucifer22
Size: 1.1 GB
Directed by Shuhei Morita
Written by Chūji Mikasano
Music by Yutaka Yamada
Studio Pierrot
Original run January 8, 2015 – March 26, 2015
Episodes 12

BqZdz35.jpg

Opening Theme:
"Munō" (無能; Incompetence) by österreich
Ending Theme:
"Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku" (季節は次々死んでいく; Seasons Dying One After Another) by Amazarashi
Insert song:
"Glassy Sky" by Yutaka Yamada (ep 2)
"On My Own" by Yutaka Yamada (ep 1)
"unravel" by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure (ep 12)

tokyo_ghoul_wallpaper45.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]arrg.tokyo.ghoul.root.a.root.a.720p.dual.audio.bd.uncensored.lucifer22.torrent
    12.5 KB · Views: 8,609