特公 Tokko (Dual-Audio)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I actually downloaded a different torrent of the same size but this one is apparently better seeded and of comparable quality. This is a pretty dark and entertaining anime and I enjoyed watching it. You might ask yourself if I actually watch all the anime I post? Well, I pretty much do.
wallpapers-tokko-7.jpg

Description:
Five years ago, a tragedy befell a certain housing community in Machida. To the public, it was known as a bizarre cultist serial killing in which three hundred and eighty-two people were massacred, leaving only twelve survivors. Even now, the area is closed off to the public, hiding the massive hole that seems to be growing every day, engulfing more and more of the abandoned buildings.
Shindou Ranmaru, one of the survivors, is bent on the revenge of his parents who were murdered in the Machida Incident. Even while plagued by nightmarish dreams of monsters and a half-naked woman wielding a sword, he's graduated into the ranks of the Special Mobile Investigation Force, known as TOKKI.
On his first day within TOKKI, Shindou Ranmaru meets the woman who he's been seeing in his dreams, and he begins to learn the truth behind his parents' murder.
tokko.jpg

Directed by Masashi Abe
Original run April 15, 2006 – July 29, 2006
Episodes 13
Original Uploader: anonymous

This also known as Tokko: The Devil Awakens

Attachments

• [kickass.to]exiled.destiny.tokko.torrent
    23.1 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: louai