This Miss is Mistreated in a Teacher's Role

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

Can you please see if you have any ideas on this young lady? She plays a teacher who gets the usual treatment. I had downloaded nearly the full film long ago, and would like to find out what it is.

I tried to create thumbnails, but Media Player Classic kept crashing, and I currently don't know of an alternative thumbnail creating program.

The Japanese lettering from the movie's beginning may possibly provide further clues.

Thank you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mystery Teacher Movie 0.jpg
    Mystery Teacher Movie 0.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Mystery Teacher Movie 0b.jpg
    Mystery Teacher Movie 0b.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Mystery Teacher Movie 0c.jpg
    Mystery Teacher Movie 0c.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Mystery Teacher Movie 1.jpg
    Mystery Teacher Movie 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Mystery Teacher Movie 2.jpg
    Mystery Teacher Movie 2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 197
Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
In the first picture I could determined the first 2 Kanji: 沢木 which means Sawaki
In the second picture I could read the 3 Hiragana: まこと which means Makoto

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Those characters are pretty hard to read, but the first one *could* be 沢木和也 (Kazuya Sawaki). However, I wasn't able to find the movie using that name.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
So that's a male name? Very odd, because what I thought the other name was (野島まこと) also seems to be a male name (most hits on google are for some train company director). Either I misread the somewhat blurry letters or neither of those list the female name.

Does the video have any more text, either at the start or the end?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(I'm afraid that was the only lettering from the movie... I don't have the movie's end, as the download was incomplete.)

Boy, our mistreated miss sure turned pretty manly, based on that page. Or the "Doctor Jekyll and Sister Hyde" serum is more than a myth.

Okay, so the name must not be Kazuya Sawaki, but it's almost a certainty that "Sawaki" forms part of her name, given that both Electromog and Codegeek decoded Sawaki from the Japanese lettering. (Thank you, Electromog and Codegeek; where would Akiba-Online ... or more precisely, the members of Akiba-Online... be without the very helpful likes of the both of you?)

I ran a search for "Sawaki" on Asian Screens (as well as for Codegeek's other possibility, "Makoto"); to see if pay dirt could be hit. Naturally, Asian Screens is far from comprehensive, but the site is good for an overall look.

1. Riho Sawaki
2. Mayumi Sawaki
3. Ai Sawaki
4. Jyuri Sawaki
5. Momoka Sawaki
6. Nozomi Sawakita
7. Rena Sawaki
8. Mio Sawaki
9. Risa Sawaki

None of Asian Screens' identifying portrait pictures looked much like our lady; the only one with a "teacher" movie was Mayumi Sawaki (Female Teacher - Shameful Flesh Persecution, SHK-139), but that was a different vehicle. Nothing of relevance with the "Makoto" search either.

Hopefully, the puzzle will benefit by other ideas; perhaps our heroine's face may be recognizable by someone, as well.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Can you put the video you have somewhere we can download it? It might give some more clues.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thank you for not giving up, Dear Electromog. As far as uploading the film, it's a gigabyte large, and aside from the rare kind soul that you are, I doubted anyone would have gone through such a downloading investment... besides which, a file that big would have taken me too long to upload.

But I still tried to see what I could do, and... blast it, when I put the film through one of those video converters, hoping to knock down the size (I don't get it; I set the quality all the way to "Low") to see what I'd wind up with (maybe I COULD upload it... if I could just knock the size down), the end result turned out even a little larger..!

The silver lining behind this cloud was that the conversion knocked sense into the film file (I suspect the reason why WMC kept crashing during the thumbnail creation mode was because the file was a corrupted, incomplete download), and now I could create thumbnails. I present two different varieties, below.

In addition, I discovered more Japanese lettering in what appears to be the title of the piece:

attachment.php

I should have clarified in my previous post that "Sawaki" almost certainly should point to the name of the actress, unless - as you astutely wrote - the other letterings were for something else.

The thumbs:

Female teacher is r***ing.jpg

Second one:

Female teacher is rapedL.avi_thumbs_[2013.12.07_17.10.53].jpg

Attachments

• Mystery Teacher Movie TITLE.jpg
    Mystery Teacher Movie TITLE.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 177

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Ok, the movie title really helped. The movie is HAVD-130 starring Tsubasa Katou. See AMP for a short preview which should confirm this is indeed the movie you're looking for.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ohhh, I didn't need to check that particular link; there's an old saying most of us are familiar with: "If you can't trust Electromog, whom can you trust?"

I see the movie is commonly called, "Teacher Who Takes Shower of Sperm."

What that Japanese-lettering title card above translated to must have basically boiled down to "r*** Female Teacher Bukkake Class"; now how Electromog managed to track HAVD-130 down from such a generic description defies not just our reality, but the one in our parallel universe.

Amusing to note how irrelevant "Sawaki" ultimately turned out to be, in the unraveling of this mystery. Moreover, facial recognition of the actress would have been a highly remote possibility because, according to DMM (and besides a "Young Wives Fucking Document" quickie shared with five other actresses), HAVD130 was Tsubasa Katou (or Tsubasa Kato, or Tsubasa Katoh)'s one and only foray into JAV; she is basically an unknown.

The revolving doors we must spin through to get to the bottom of these JAV answers. How fortunate skilled pilots as Electromog are on board, and are willing to share their expertise and talents.