Teacher in Bondage at Mercy of Lesbian Student

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
EDIT: Oops! I apologize..! I just discovered this thread had been posted at the JAV Discussion section, when I had intended for it to appear in the "Identification Help" section. Dear Moderator, please feel free to make the move... once again, I am sorry for my mistake.

All right! So I was over at another thread in this section, called "Quality Lesbian JAV Help," and I came upon an Xvideos link that caused my curiosity to quiver.

attachment.php

I love movies where the teacher becomes the "lesbian pet" of the student, although a lot in this mold can be on the tame side. This one might actually pack a punch, as we see the teacher suspended in mid-air, while the student - who offers gleeful and potentially threatening expressions - has her way with the teacher.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Of course, if an actress looks familiar, pinning down the JAV may become all the easier.

attachment.php

Here is the video link:
http://jp.xvideos.com/video2017919/...pussy_fingered_by_schoolgirl_in_the_classroom

Muchas gracias, fantástico compadres fantasma.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Looks like DDT-319 with Shizuka Kanno and Fuuka Nanasaki, not 100% sure but looks similar

ddt319a.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You... you got it! What th'... I'm sayin', WHAT th'...

My first impression of you was that you were a very kind soul, but now you are demonstrating yourself to be a true JAV scholar. (And it's not just this particular discovery of Paparoach408's, ladies and gentlemen; PR408 is also behind the unveiling of one of JAV's more intense actors, the one I have lovingly nicknamed as the Tenant. That was quite an impossible feat, given how in the shadows male JAV actors are, at least to the non-Japanese speakers among us.)

I have not seen it, but I am familiar with DDT-319. (Here are screen shots, available in two parts, of the movie: Part 1, and [URL="http://ist2-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/8/5/0/8/85083/1/k/F/3/1kF3Q/DDT319B.wmv.jpg"]Part 2[/URL].)

The reason why I bypassed this film was because, looking at the screen shots, there is a role-reversal taking place; suddenly, the teacher appears to be the dominating one. I prefer consistency; if the girl plays the oppressor, she should keep on oppressing.

Looking into the film more, I see there is a second reason why this movie becomes less of a priority; it features poop and vomit elements. (I can tolerate that toilet stuff, but sure don't find it erotic.)

Yet another strike against the movie is that available downloads are for over 2 GBs, too much for me.

I was aware there was another one like DDT-319:

Lesbian Fist Drug Underarm Hair [DDT-183]
, Maki Tomada, Mayura Hoshizuki

attachment.php

Thanks to Paparoach408's reply, I have now learned there is a third (and last) one to the series:

Lesbian Fist Drug [D1-211], Maki Tomoda, Chihiro Hasegawa

attachment.php

These two are more palatable, for one thing, Maki Tomoda is in them... and she is super-sexy. Most importantly, looking at the screen shots, she appears to be the victim throughout.

I'm considering getting my hands on the last one above, or the first in the series; the available downloads are sized at around 1.4 GB, still an extravagance far as I'm concerned, but whatareyougonnado. At least one features Depositfiles (from 2009, but still good!), friendly to the free downloader. (In case you're interested, check this link. Updated version is here.)

Readers, we can see Paparoach408 is becoming more than the king of kockroaches; especially as you keep seeing further examples of his expertise, do consider the middle icon at the top-right of his posts. That's how you add to a member's reputation, and I certainly have made sure to do so.