ストライクウィッチーズ Strike Witches EP01-12+OVA [Dual Audio][720p]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I prefer to have something to criticise about an anime rather than just rave about every post here but truth is I like what I like and I liked this. True, it is not very serious, the story is not very deep or complex and they don't take a lot of time to go in depth with the characters but let us look what this anime does give you instead: fanservice, light-hearted comedy, light drama, action, killer guns and serious doses of cuteness in bunches. This is another must see classic that spawned a sequel season, a movie, a third season in the making, light novels series and mangas.

640a02a7ef8edd7aba31ae7071ac30db.jpg

Plot Summary: The year is 1939 - it was then that the Neuroi appeared. Nobody knows where they came from or what their ultimate agenda is, but the fact remains that their attacks drove people out of their towns and cities. In order to take arms against them, humanity develops a new anti-Neuroi weapon called the "Striker Unit." Using the power of magic to fight against the monsters, this new device enhances and amplifies the power of female magic-wielders. To use this device, young witches from all over the world have been brought together to form an elite task force unit called the 501st Joint Fighter Wing, commonly known as the "Strike Witches."

ストライクウィッチーズ  013.jpg

Audio Tracks:
#1:English 5.1ch 224kbps AC3
#2:Japanese 2.0ch 224kbps AC3
Subtitle Tracks:
#1:.PGS English Unstyled
#2:.PGS English Styled
#3:.PGS Japanese Styled

Video Track:
H.264 1280x720
Source:
Philosophy-Raws
Encoder:
AJ4205

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
OVA Info:
Audio Track:
Japanese 2.0ch 224kbps AC3
Subtitle Track:
.SSA [StrikeS]English Styled
Video Track:
H.264 720x480
Source:
StrikeS
Encoder:
AJ4205

ストライクウィッチーズ  011.jpg

Original Uploader: AJ4205
File size: 2.59 GiB
Original run July 3, 2008 – September 18, 2008
Episodes 12
Directed by Kazuhiro Takamura
Studio Gonzo

ストライクウィッチーズ  016.jpg

There might be better torrents out there, there might be better seeded torrents out there but this is the one I downloaded and can help seed. If I get a request for a better quality than I will look for one but this encode is pretty nice.

Attachments

• Strike Witches EP01-12+OVA 720p.torrent
    27 KB · Views: 3,513
Reactions: witoon45