スクールランブル School Rumble (Dual Audio)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If there is one consistent theme in the majority of anime it is high school students (apparently their target audience?). This is a great example of the High School Romantic/Comedy genre and it had me laughing from first to last episode. Great characterizations with attention to a large supporting cast as well as the main characters. I truly felt for Harima, the main character, who is not only often a jerk but......well, I won't risk any spoilers. I loved the anime and I am glad to share it here.
School.Rumble.full.1422757.jpg
Synopsis
Tsukamoto Tenma is an ordinary 2nd year high school student who has fallen in love with one of her classmates, Karasuma Ooji. However, currently she is unable to confess her feelings to him. To make things worse, she found out that Karasuma is transferring to another school in a year. On the other hand, Tenma's other classmate, Harima Kenji (who is a delinquent) is also in love with Tenma. Not being able to confess his feelings, Harima gets depressed day by day.

School.Rumble.full.221856.jpg

Detected quality: 720p
Original run: 05 October 2004 — 29 March 2005
Episodes count: 26
AniDB rating: 8.1
Original Uploader: Arjuna_King
Size: 8.62 GB
Director: Takamatsu Shinji
Studio: Studio Comet
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English

school_rumble_desktop_wallpaper-normal.jpg

[Exiled-Destiny] School Rumble - Dual Audio
Video: h.264
Audio: AC3
School.Rumble.full.703525.jpg

There is also some OVAs' and a seconde season which I will be sharing here very soon, all worth watching. Not much fanservice in this anime (actually zero is an acceptable answer) but the anime girls are cute and they play that up on more than one occasion. On some episodes they even mix art-styles (inlcluding 3D art work) which I found very innovative. This was originally an Exiled-Destiny share as well but I prefer to share from kickass when I can and he does not post there.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]exiled.destiny.school.rumble.dual.audio.torrent
    45.7 KB · Views: 369
Last edited: