Stumbled upon this place and it looks awesome.

bluejazz87

Urban Knight
May 27, 2008
Hey I'm new here and happened to stumble on this place. Looks really cool. Just wanted to introduce myself.

bluejazz87

Urban Knight
May 27, 2008
What the...wow well this is a coincidence. Then again, I am a member of a lot of forums. Still the fact that you out of all the members on this forum would stumble upon this initial post when I have a different username is...quite surprising.

Anyways, hello.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Welcome bluejazz87

Are you going to play some jazzy blues for us?

nosihc

May 12, 2007
What the...wow well this is a coincidence. Then again, I am a member of a lot of forums. Still the fact that you out of all the members on this forum would stumble upon this initial post when I have a different username is...quite surprising.

Anyways, hello.
it not hard to manage 3-5 slow-forum if you alway over different forum...go where more interest for the day...^^

enjoy you stay

bluejazz87

Urban Knight
May 27, 2008
Thank you all.

Astb

Nov 7, 2007
I'm a little late, but welcome. I'm sure you'll find something interesting here.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yea, enjoy your stay here. I'm sure that you'll have more on your plate than you can possibly chew. It's the best way to keep it. I also like your avatar do you know the name of the lovely lady?
desioner

bluejazz87

Urban Knight
May 27, 2008
Yea, enjoy your stay here. I'm sure that you'll have more on your plate than you can possibly chew. It's the best way to keep it. I also like your avatar do you know the name of the lovely lady?
desioner

Yes that's KT So. She has the best ass on an Asian girl I've ever seen. I like your signature of Akira Lane. Oh and thanks for the warm welcome.