Space Dandy Complete (720p)&(1080p) Eng Dub

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So if you think anime fever hasn't hit the States yet? This series premiered in North America a day before it did in Japan! There probably won't be a dual audio available until the blueray is released (and I am sure the file size will be much more reasonable), that might be a bit as this series only just premiered in January of this year. Some of these episodes are a bit silly, others are pretty close to masterpieces. I actually haven't watched every episode yet as I am still catching up on other matters....but I don't intend to miss any of this series.
spacedandy3108.jpg
Plot Summary: Space Dandy is a space hunter, someone who is paid to search for new, undiscovered alien species. It’s an industry where the prize goes to the person who finds aliens the fastest. Dandy searches unknown planets for strange beings with his companions, QT the worn-out robot and Meow from Betelgeuse. Meanwhile, they’re being chased by minions of the Gogol Empire, for reasons that are still a mystery.
Space-Dandy-wallpaper.jpg

Original Uploader: Phr0sty420
Size: 15.67 GB

Description
itunes + adult swim rips

MKV
Season 1 1080p
Season 2 720p

f15ea62f.jpg

Directed by Shinichirō Watanabe
Shingo Natsume
Produced by Square Enix
Music by Space Dandy Band
Studio Bones
Original run January 4, 2014 – September 27, 2014
Episodes 26

There are some pretty impressive credentials asscoiated with this series:
General Director: Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo)
CoDirector: Shingo Natsume (Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos)

Scriptwriters include Keiko Nobumoto (Wolf’s Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Macross Plus), Dai Sato (Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Eureka 7, Ergo Proxy) and Kimiko Ueno (Shin Chan). Character design is credited to Yoshiyuki Ito (Soul Eater, Star Driver) while spaceship designs are being done by Thomas Romain (Oban Star Racers, AKB0048, Bodacious Space Pirates). According to Director Watanabe the series will feature music from from many different composers, as well as aliens conceived by different designers every episode.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]space.dandy.complete.720p.1080p.phr0sty.torrent
    44.5 KB · Views: 363