Sora Aoi 蒼井そら SOLA-GRAPH XS-2283 bonus scenes

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

colorme

May 22, 2022
There is bonus scenes in her old videos prior to the S1 days for videos in DVD format. I'm looking for Sola-Graph or any of her old videos but only the DVD version. The bonus scenes are only included in the dvd versions and when others upload a non-dvd the bonus scenes are always missing. There is tons of bonus scenes that is not uploaded anywhere as people dont know they exist. If anyone know where I can buy "Sola-graph" or any of her old videos in DVD format prior to her S1 days please let me know.

SOLA-GRAPH XS-2283

Attachments

• sola graph.JPG
    sola graph.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 233

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
I'm sure you notice that the cover you posted is from a VHS release. Sola's pre-S1 work coincided with the transition of DVDs into the mainstream, so much of her early work is on VHS. The publishing studio that made Sola-Graph, Samansa, would often compile two roughly 60-minute VHS releases into one DVD, not all of which had special features. Look for "XV-" prefixes for these.

The DVD with the Sola-Graph content is "Samansa Vol. 2" XV-117. I put it up on JAVLibrary a while back. I've also been posting plenty more of the old content I chose to purchase from her older catalog.

I purchased my copy from AsianScreens. They have plenty of early JAV DVD content as well as VCD versions of VHS titles (you can even find Sola-Graph as VCD). You'll occasionally get a corrupted copy of something, but it's largely reliable. Between AS and Dream-AV, you can get quite a bit of nostalgic content - especially titles where the bonus scenes have never been shared.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kojak07

colorme

May 22, 2022
I'm sure you notice that the cover you posted is from a VHS release. Sola's pre-S1 work coincided with the transition of DVDs into the mainstream, so much of her early work is on VHS. The publishing studio that made Sola-Graph, Samansa, would often compile two roughly 60-minute VHS releases into one DVD, not all of which had special features. Look for "XV-" prefixes for these.

The DVD with the Sola-Graph content is "Samansa Vol. 2" XV-117. I put it up on JAVLibrary a while back. I've also been posting plenty more of the old content I chose to purchase from her older catalog.

I purchased my copy from AsianScreens. They have plenty of early JAV DVD content as well as VCD versions of VHS titles (you can even find Sola-Graph as VCD). You'll occasionally get a corrupted copy of something, but it's largely reliable. Between AS and Dream-AV, you can get quite a bit of nostalgic content - especially titles where the bonus scenes have never been shared.
HI. Thanks so much for your reply. Yes I know its the VHS cover. I can't find the DVD cover. I appreciate all your work but it is to my understanding the ""Samansa Vol. 2" is a combination of two videos and that is why they do not contain any bonus features. We need to find the DVD version of Sola-graph and not the VHS/VCD. If any one know where to get that please let us know and I will be happy to purchase it.

I already some other DVD of her with bonus scenarios which I am working on but I cannot seem to find "Sola-Graph" original DVD. If anyone have that or any of her other DVDs please let us know as there is already so many bonus scenes that have never been posted.

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
While it's true that many releases came out on both VHS and DVD, with the latter containing extra material, I don't think you can assume that's the case for everything. Some of her stuff from Alice Japan DID have special features, much of which I have put up on Javlibrary (where I could find similar bonus content from early Mihiro and Yuma Asami, I shared that, too). But it's not a hard and fast rule.

I found a Rental-DVD cover for Sola-Graph SRXV-021, but it is the same duration as the VHS - 70 minutes.
60srxv021pl.jpg
I found an old site which suggests that Facial, Sola-Graph, and Virgin Sky did not have Sell-DVD releases (only rentals), and another site which corroborates that those 3 were just released as part of compilations on Sell-DVD later. Even when Aozora XS-2268 from the same time period was released as the anthology DVD XV-095, nothing was added by Samansa/Max-A.

22-5.jpg 3260.jpg

After Sell-DVD Vol. 1 above and Vol. 2 in my previous post, it's possible that the expanded releases began with Illegal Tits 14, which started as VHS XS-2286, was released as rental SRXV-029 as the same duration, and was then put on the anthology DVD title Samansa Vol. 3 XV-125 with an extra twenty minutes.

3259.jpg 60srxv029pl.jpg 60xv125pl.jpg

I have also shared with bonus features the next two titles in the Sell-DVD anthology Vol. 4 and Vol. 5. I don't own any Samansa anthology titles after that, and where I have found some titles streaming they are incomplete.

So I can't find a Sell-DVD version of Sola-Graph, nor any indication that one existed -- indeed, I only found hints that it did not have one.

Do you have any information that proves Sola-Graph did have an expanded release? A non-rental DVD code (probably XV-###), a sales page with a duration over 70 minutes, or a discography page listing?

Last edited:
Reactions: javr and Kojak07

colorme

May 22, 2022
While it's true that many releases came out on both VHS and DVD, with the latter containing extra material, I don't think you can assume that's the case for everything. Some of her stuff from Alice Japan DID have special features, much of which I have put up on Javlibrary (where I could find similar bonus content from early Mihiro and Yuma Asami, I shared that, too). But it's not a hard and fast rule.

I found a Rental-DVD cover for Sola-Graph SRXV-021, but it is the same duration as the VHS - 70 minutes.
View attachment 2936053
I found an old site which suggests that Facial, Sola-Graph, and Virgin Sky did not have Sell-DVD releases (only rentals), and another site which corroborates that those 3 were just released as part of compilations on Sell-DVD later. Even when Aozora XS-2268 from the same time period was released as the anthology DVD XV-095, nothing was added by Samansa/Max-A.

View attachment 2936064 View attachment 2936065

After Sell-DVD Vol. 1 above and Vol. 2 in my previous post, it's possible that the expanded releases began with Illegal Tits 14, which started as VHS XS-2286, was released as rental SRXV-029 as the same duration, and was then put on the anthology DVD title Samansa Vol. 3 XV-125 with an extra twenty minutes.

View attachment 2936068 View attachment 2936067 View attachment 2936066

I have also shared with bonus features the next two titles in the Sell-DVD anthology Vol. 4 and Vol. 5. I don't own any Samansa anthology titles after that, and where I have found some titles streaming they are incomplete.

So I can't find a Sell-DVD version of Sola-Graph, nor any indication that one existed -- indeed, I only found hints that it did not have one.

Do you have any information that proves Sola-Graph did have an expanded release? A non-rental DVD code (probably XV-###), a sales page with a duration over 70 minutes, or a discography page listing?
HI. Thanks for your response. I don't have any dvd code, but I know they were selling it a long time ago wih DVD covers. As you know, her dvd titles and her videos have all been taken down by the studio websites and they no longer show her. Therefore I cannot find the DVD cover anymore. I agree, I don't know if there is any bonus scenarios in there but I know there is dvd versions of Sola-graph. But the problem is that the bonus scenes gets cut out when people upload it to avi format. I know there is TONS of bonus scenes missing because I have them for her other dvd and I'm working on them. I kindly disagree on what you said about the videos like Virgin Sky does not have bonus features. Those anthology videos does not have bonus features but original series does. Her virgin sky video have a bonus feature where she gets fucked by two guys and covered in cum in the end. I own many of her old videos and many of them have bonus scenes. So the dvd version of Sola-graph should be checked. Anyways, do you have any other dvd of her aside from the ones you already uploaded here? I am trying to create a library of her for everyone. Thanks again for your insight

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
For DVD covers, JAVLibrary, Suruga-ya, and Arzon are decent resources, as is simply searching by the DVD code.

Does your version of Virgin Sky have a DVD code? Knowing that could make it easier to find more information, since any site that references Virgin Sky's DVD code might also reference Sola-Graph's.

If it's XV-103, then that's one of the compilation videos I mentioned. If not, that could be a good place to start searching for more.

As far as other DVDs go, I put up DV-236, 249, 268, 286, 311, 327, 349, 369, and 381 on JAVLibrary before I got a Filejoker account. Check the comments (all languages) in those videos if there is a title you're missing. Send me a PM if the links are dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: javr and Kojak07

colorme

May 22, 2022
For DVD covers, JAVLibrary, Suruga-ya, and Arzon are decent resources, as is simply searching by the DVD code.

Does your version of Virgin Sky have a DVD code? Knowing that could make it easier to find more information, since any site that references Virgin Sky's DVD code might also reference Sola-Graph's.

If it's XV-103, then that's one of the compilation videos I mentioned. If not, that could be a good place to start searching for more.

As far as other DVDs go, I put up DV-236, 249, 268, 286, 311, 327, 349, 369, and 381 on JAVLibrary before I got a Filejoker account. Check the comments (all languages) in those videos if there is a title you're missing. Send me a PM if the links are dead.
I dont know if it has a code. Its a bare disk but I remember it has a bonus scenes. I plan to work on it and compile everything. Thanks for the links. I can't read japanese, but if you can, is it possible for you to buy some original dvd of her from japan? I can pay for the cost if you like. We need the original dvd versions and not any riped avi format version or downloadable versions, because for some reason they always leave out the bonus scenes. Can you find some old dvds of her and share the link on where we can purchase it?

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
If you still have that disk at hand, see if there's any information you can glean from it. Sometimes the DVD menu splash has a code, sometimes the opening title card has a code. If your computer has a DVD drive, put it in to see if the code is displayed as the disk name. (eg: "E:\XV_###" or whatever). And if you're able to extract a DVD-ISO from that disc, so much the better.

The compilation with Virgin Sky, XV-103, is listed as 190 minutes long and it contains something from two other actresses, Asuka and Nohara Rin. Nohara's work "A Week of Me and My Girl" XC-1265 (~68 minutes) and a work I haven't found from Asuka are also included; that's where the length comes from. It's unclear, but unlikely, then, that XV-103 included special features. So that makes finding the code for your version all the more likely to result in heretofore undiscovered information.

60xv103pl.jpg 2762.jpg

It's also possible you have one of the re-prints of Sora's Max-A work from studio "SOPHY". If you compare the jacket from "Aoi Sora Special" SDV-017, you can see it includes the footage from Virgin Sky and Sola-Graph. (Looks like Virgin Sky was also released by SOPHY under a different VHS title [SVC-3500].)

346771L.jpg 3261.jpg 3262.jpg 61UYdsTbzFL.jpg

I feel like any conversation about buying and shipping between us should be handled in PMs.

Last edited:
Reactions: javr

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
branbran726 said:
Even when Aozora XS-2268 from the same time period was released as the anthology DVD XV-095, nothing was added by Samansa/Max-A.
I would like to correct this. Although the DVD jacket clearly says "60 minutes", the actual product does in fact include about an hour of bonus content.
Clipboard06.jpg