Sexy Cosplayers, here.. enjoy them (new added)

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
not bad but could use some more still 8/10

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
not a bad site but also great pics

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
Yea, I've seen the odd one of those here and there around Shibuya. It's kinda gross. Sorry doll, but if you're trying to 'be' Chun Li from street fighter, you might want to lose some weight. I don't recall her having four rolls on each side.

*rolls up a newspaper*
BAD GAIJIN! *smack* BAD BAD BAD GAIJIN!

ROFLMAO ... I sorta pictured aqua running around town all day with nothing better to do than smacking white people and then photographing the response...

What an excellent blog topic

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I always liked this one, I got this off of a Japanese TV show called "TV Champions". A sort of competition show with a different topic each episode, this one was on cosplayers that make their own costumes.

It's an animated gif.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Take away the costume and she'd be a really plain girl. It's amazing what the right piece of clothing can do for a man. Not only does it draw your attention to her butt (and auto-sexualize her for you), but it's cosplay, folks. It subconsciously, if not consciously, clues you in to the fact that she's a nerd just like us and she's into this kind of stuff. And that again gives her automatic points.

Makes me wonder now what it'd be like if we could get some of the JAV stars to be willing to go to Comiket (the real Comiket) dressed up in sexy cosplay, and then after the event they go to a secluded place for a film shoot and she continues to play the role of a cute girl otaku and fucks actors pretending to be guy otakus.

Has this actually been done already? o_o