Screenshots Rule Being Undermined

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

iConsume

Apr 2, 2011
Lately, I've seen the very clear screenshots required policy be undermined and rendered impotent by the usual c@cksuckers who do all they can to ruin quality JAV sharing.

Lately I've been looking at the JAV Torrents section and I see where the douchebag DioGuitar and his crew of mental invalids, as well as the guy who posts all the hitodzuma.net watermarked videos (he erases the watermark so it's not really a screenshot) have eliminated TIMESTAMPS from the screenshots.

Without accurate TIMESTAMPS, these screenshots might just as well be fiction.

I hope AO admins consider requiring TIMESTAMPS for all the required screenshots. Because, you know the saying, give a scumbag an inch and he'll try to take a mile. That's what these c@cksuckers do every goddam day of the freaking week.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
?

would it not be easier to report it

Reactions: Casshern2