庶民サンプル Shomin Sample [ Dual Audio 10bit 720p ]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Basically this was just a fun, silly, harem based fanservice filled anime. I pretty much enjoyed it, despite how preposterous it was, (or maybe because of it), although I thought it ended badly. I just think they tried to end the season on a more serious note but did it with such reckless abandon that it did not work well at all. Good protaganist in this one and even though this anime coud have done much better it was enjoyable over all. The torrent itself was of great video and audio quality but I hate when there are no sign/songs subtitles. This is pretty new though so if a Blueray version is ever released I will nab it and share it here.
0ab2c229b4b77245b019fb45d7e31c1f.jpg
Plot Summary: Kimito Kagurazaka is an ordinary high school boy who is kidnapped by an elite young lady's academy to be a "sample of the common people." The school is full of sheltered girls who have never met male peers before.

Shomin_Sample_CD_Album_OP.jpg
Video
H264 10bit
resolution: 1280x720

Audio
AAC

Subtitles
SSA

Shomin-Sample.png

Original Uploader: V.Cleo
Size: 1.71 GB
Directed by Masato Jinbo
Written by Kento Shimoyama
Music by Hiromi Mizutani
Studio Silver Link
Original run October 7, 2015 – December 23, 2015
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
"Ichizu Recipe" by Idol College
Ending Theme:
"Twilight ni Kienaide" (トワイライトに消えないで) by Yumi Hara

9c563328c8477e4d62ab42775d419bdbcd1e4576.jpg

Attachments

• Shomin Sample.torrent
    18.2 KB · Views: 628
Reactions: louai and Toka

freddy91

Detective
Jan 25, 2014
Shall I or not go for the fanservice and the bad ending this anime serie has. I will never know since I dont want to waste time.
I might go for the BD if it ever comes and download it, thanks anyway! =b

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well, it depends on what you want to waste your time on. The whole torrent is under 2GB and there are only 12 episodes at 24 minutes an episode (including opening/ending themes and credits). Even if it is not a Blueray rip the encode is a high quality 10 bit and video quality is excellent. Still, there are better anime in this section that have fanservice and a better ending so I am not bothered that you chose to pass this by. I am just happy to offer you the choice.

Thx for your comment!