サイコパス Psycho-Pass (S1+S2+Movie) Complete [Blu-Ray][720p]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Both seasons are in dual-audio but the movie is Japanese audio with English subtitles. Great series and the first season can already be found in this section. Plenty of action, good story telling, nice graphics and a good pace all add to a very pleasurable watch. This series just doesn't have a lot of overall weaknesses, one of the better ones. It also manages to sneak in some pretty tough questions about society, government and law enforcement. Very nice rip and a quality torrent.
PSYCHO-PASS.full_.1487837.jpg
Story:

Justice, and the enforcement of it, has changed. In the 22nd century, Japan enforces the Sibyl System, an objective means of determining the threat level of each citizen by examining their mental state for signs of criminal intent, known as their Psycho-Pass. Inspectors uphold the law by subjugating, often with lethal force, anyone harboring the slightest ill-will; alongside them are Enforcers, jaded Inspectors that have become latent criminals, granted relative freedom in exchange for carrying out the Inspectors' dirty work.

Into this world steps Akane Tsunemori, a young woman with an honest desire to uphold justice. However, as she works alongside veteran Enforcer Shinya Kougami, she soon learns that the Sibyl System's judgments are not as perfect as her fellow Inspectors assume. With everything she has known turned on its head, Akane wrestles with the question of what justice truly is, and whether it can be upheld through the use of a system that may already be corrupt.

psycho-pass.jpg
Season 1 - all eps bD DUAL AUDIO

Season 2 - all Eps BD Dual Audio

Movie BD subs only

============================================

Media Info

Video

Video Info
Format: MKV
Language: English,Japanese
Subtitle: English
Quality: 720p
Codec: h.265

Audio
Track 1 : English
Track 2 : Japanese
Codec : Vorbis

Channels - 5.1

73647-psycho-pass-psycho-pass.jpg

Original Uploader: lucifer22
Size: 3.49 GB
Directed by     Naoyoshi Shiotani
Katsuyuki Motohiro
Produced by     Koji Yamamoto (Chief)
George Wada
Kenji Tobori
Wakana Okamura
Written by     Gen Urobuchi
Music by     Yugo Kanno
Studio     Production I.G

(Season 1)
Original run October 12, 2012 – March 22, 2013
Episodes 22

(Season 2)
Original run October 10, 2014 – December 18, 2014
Episodes 11

(The Movie)

Premiere date:
2015-01-09 (Japan)
2015-10-18 (UK, Scotland Loves Anime)

Psycho-Pass-Movie.jpg

Music

Season 1:

Opening Theme:
"abnormalize" by Ling Tosite Sigure
#2: "Out of Control" by Nothing's Carved in Stone
Ending Theme:
"Namae no nai Kaibutsu (名前のない怪物; Monster with no name)" by EGOIST
#2: "All Alone With You" by EGOIST

Season 2:

Opening Theme:
"Enigmatic Feeling" by Ling Tosite Sigure
Ending Theme:
"Fallen" by EGOIST

The Movie:

Opening Theme:
"Who What Who What" by Ling Tosite Sigure
Ending Theme:
"Namae no Nai Kaibutsu" (名前のない怪物;A Beast Without a Name) by EGOIST

psycho_pass_dominator.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]ac.psycho.pass.s1.s2.movie.complete.blu.ray.720p.dual.audio.lucifer22.torrent
    21.9 KB · Views: 861

kiki_tt

Jul 28, 2008
You've made a beautiful summary Ceewan when you stated - " It also manages to sneak in some pretty tough questions about society, government and law enforcement."

So far this series is just that...a mixture of "big brother cameras", technology and "minority reporting" .. for me it represent a real possible future ...the Sybil system is in infancy as of 2016....to much reliance on computer algorithms and everything being E related

I quote from season 1 episode 15
Char#1 Why do you buy paper books?

Char#2 E-books lack character.

Char#1 Don’t they have all the same words?

Char#2 Physical books are more than the words they contain. They are also tools to stimulate your senses and adjust your thinking

Char#1 How do you mean?

Char#2 When I don’t feel well I stare at a page forever before realizing I haven’t absorbed a word. When that happens I try to understand why, what has gotten in my way? On the other hand there are books I can take in effortlessly no matter how awful I’m feeling. I think its a sort of mental tuning. The familiar smell and feel of pulp against my fingers...

Deep stuff indeed

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceewan