ローゼンメイデン Rozen Maiden (2004) Ep1-12 [480p] (Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is the original season, if I find the other two seasons in dual audio I will post them too. I would have preferred to post the whole thing complete but I can only share what I have. This is a strange series but in anime strange should be pretty much the expected norm. No fanservice, no obscenity, some action and an interesting tale. I liked it.
img_729837_10757195_0.jpg
Synopsis
Sakurada Jun spends his days online, ordering whatever he takes a liking to, only to return it before the payment is due. Due to psychological trauma from school, Jun generally keeps contact with people as little as possible. One day he finds instructions online that tell him to put his order into his desk drawer. Rubbing it off as a joke, Jun mindlessly does so only to find that his order instantly disappears from his drawer. A package suddenly appears, containing a beautiful antique doll. When wound up, this doll comes to life. Sadly for Jun, this doll Shinku views Jun as an equivalent for a servant. Despite the constant demands Jun now receives from Shinku, she slowly helps him overcome his fears of human contact as well as protect him from the deadly battles that come into his life due to her appearance. Based on the manga by PEACH-PIT.

img_861025_15322323_0.jpg

Video: h.264 480p Widescreen 16:9 R1 DVD's
Audio: 2.0 AC3 English / 2.0 AC3 Japanese
Subtitles: .ASS/.VOB

Original run: 08 October 2004 — 24 December 2004
Episodes count: 12
Director: Matsuo Kou
Studio: Nomad
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English
Size: 3.98 GB
Original Uploader: AJ4205