リトルバスターズ!~Refrain~ Little Busters! Refrain (Dual Audio) [8bit 720p]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If you haven't watched Little Busters! yet than you should watch that one first or you will be totally lost here, this is the sequel and takes up right where that one left off. I actually had to download Little Busters! again myself and watched it again after I saw this so if my original post is a dead duck torrent let me know and I well re-up a better torrent (the small one I downloaded was not of the greatest quality). speaking of quality this particular torrent is much smaller than the one I downloaded but it might be of better quality. Neither this nor the one I downed had a lot of seeds, so be patient and I will attach both torrents in this thread.
little_busters_refrain.jpg
Plot Summary: At last, the baseball team of the Little Busters has reuinted, with many new friends among old ones. However, peace for the fun-loving students would not last forever. As Riki Naoe learns the truth behind his narcolepsy and the other mysteries around campus, he realizes that the dream must come to an end, and everything that had stopped starts to move.

little_busters___refrain__bd_vol_6.jpg

This is not the one I downloaded, although there were seeds I have no idea what the codec specs are nor did Anicoders decide to share such even on their own site.

Original Uploader: Zerondar
Size: 1.06 GB

Little-Busters-Refrain-02-f1.jpg

Detected quality: 720p
Original run: 05 October 2013 — 28 December 2013
Episodes count: 13
Director: Yamakawa Yoshiki
Studio: J.C.Staff
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English

little_busters___refrain__bd_vol_2_case_cover_by_squallec-d82ohju.jpg

This was a pretty good anime but it had a lot to live up to. I found the plot much more complex than the original anime and yet I felt at home with the story. This series was based on Keys first for all-ages visual novel, which was a huge success in Japan. The characters not only have depth but they have a life of their own, just a great series.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]anicoders.little.busters.refrain.dual.audio.8bit.720p.torrent
    12.5 KB · Views: 3,052
Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
[Riyuske] Little Busters! Refrain (Dual Audio) [10bit 720p]
little_busters___refrain__by_asakurashinji-d6xf9ee.jpg

Video
Codec: H264 mp4
Resolution: 1280x720