リトルバスターズ! Little Busters! 1-26 Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip-720p-8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is another cornbreadman release and while I have found other releases this is the one I downloaded and will share here. cornbreadman is mirrored on TPB by darkj6, (who also posts many, many torrents of his own) and he is a trusted TPB uploader. That and I just enjoy what cornbreadman has to share.
LittleBusters.jpg
Description: * Based on visual novel developed by [Key]. The story of Little Busters! revolves around the main protagonist [Naoe Riki], a young male high school student. When Riki was a child, his parents died, leaving him hopeless and depressed. He was saved by a group of three young boys and one girl his age, who referred to themselves as the Little Busters, a group dedicated to fighting evil and preserving justice. The leader of the group was [Natsume Kyousuke], who had a younger sister named [Rin]. The other two members were [Inohara Masato] and [Miyazawa Kengo], who were rivals despite being friends. They took Riki out and played together with him during his time of need, making him the fifth Little Busters member. In time, Riki enjoyed playing with them, and his grief over his parents gradually faded away. Now, Riki and his friends are in their second year of high school, except for Kyousuke who is in his third year. They still hang out together, and enjoy their school life.

Note: I can't say I am in love with this description. This anime deserves a bit better than that. Yet this was the description provided and I do not wish to give away spoilers here so this is the description your stuck with. I will say that after reading this description I was not going to download this myself. Luckily, I thought I would give this a try anyway and I am glad I did.

little_busters.jpg
VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: Stereo
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

little-busters_00391769.jpg
Original run: 06 October 2012 — 06 April 2013
Director: Yamakawa Yoshiki
Original Uploader: cornbreadman

Attachments

• [kickass.to]cbm.little.busters.1.26.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    27.5 KB · Views: 313