[RF]りほちゃん15歳の脱ぎたてTバック入り(CTPN-004)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bodyseeker04

Mar 21, 2007
hi guys,anyone here have this video? (CTPN-004 りほちゃん15歳の脱ぎたてTバック入りDVD)
below is just half of the cover pic, kinda edited it. just google the whole cover.
i'm really curious, is she really 14?

attachment.php

CTPN-006.jpg

thanks in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
This can easily be yours if you're willing to fund it. If we have a look at the other titles available by this label we can see that they're selling all of their girls as either 14 or 15.
CTPN-001
pp_24214.jpg

CTPN-002
pp_25655.jpg

CTPN-003
pp_26445.jpg

CTPN-004
pp_27032.jpg

CTPN-005
pp_32447.jpg

CTPN-006
pp_34103.jpg

Upon closer examination we can see that on all of the back covers the girls are wearing no bottoms and a few are not even wearing tops. While everything is covered up I have to be realistic about the fact that it is illegal to have minors nude. wether you can see the good bits or not. Also with the industry having gone down the path of lying about ages before it's no surprise that it increases sales. They are after all selling the fantasy of the girls being young and I'm not gonna lie. The do look young but my experience with underage Japanese girls tells me that they are not the age that is marked on the covers.

Reactions: 9 people

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
moved over 18

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
noone even touched on the fact that it says "freshly taken-off t-back included" on the cover. imagine if they were giving those away with every purchase of your fav u15 idols dvd...

Reactions: 2 people