[RF]めぞん一刻 Maison Ikkoku

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Asuka

Nov 8, 2007
Hi
I'm searching for the serie Maison Ikkoku complete and with japanese audio with english subs. I prefer using something like rapidshare or links to emule. If anyone could me help, i'd be forever grateful, cause i'm tired of searching for this.
Thank you in advance. Kisses

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
You wont find a 96 episodes series on rapidshare. You can look for ed2k links here on AniDB but I doubt they are available on emule.
Your best option are torrents: either this one (avi, 96 eps + movie, decent quality, 16.52GB) or that one (mkv, dualaudio, 96 eps, good quality, 21.99GB)

Btw. this is my favorite romance/comedy series, it's great.

Keishii

Jun 7, 2008
I don't suppose anyone would be able to point me in the direction of the OVA's and specials for Maison Ikkoku would they?

I have desperately been trying to find the following

Maison Ikkoku: Kanketsuhen (movie) Perhaps also called "The Final Chapter"
Maison Ikkoku: Prelude, When the Cherry Blossoms in the Springtime Return (special)
Maison Ikkoku: Shipwrecked on Ikkoku Island (OAV)
Maison Ikkoku: Through the Passing of the Seasons (special)

I recently dug up the series and it has made me nostalgic. However, I have never seen any of these OVA's or specials. I am having extreme difficulty locating them.

Also, I have the series (All 96 Episodes) in Japanese with English Sub track in case anyone is still interested in this. I would only have to create a torrent for it.

Well any help would be appreciated. Sorry to beat an old and dead horse but this series tends to tug at my heartstrings. I guess I'm just a pitiful young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.