[RF]Love Boots

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinkun88

Jul 3, 2015
Hello, first time posting, sorry if I'm breaking any rules.

I've been looking for this video, It's called Love&Boots LB Angels, Vol. 3
I've looked around the download page, torrent page, and using search engines in this site and out of this site.

Below is what the video is about.
Any help?

Love_Boots_Lb_Angels_Vol_3.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
So you'll even go so far as to admit you're breaking the rules? You apologize because you acknowledge that you're breaking them? Find them and read them, friend. If you were able to find the torrent and download pages you can find where this belongs.

Last edited:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I loled. The nerve of people nowadays. Or perhaps it's the ignorance of people…?

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I loled. The nerve of people nowadays. Or perhaps it's the ignorance of people…?

desioner, that and plain laziness I'd imagine.

Jinkun88, you need some search engine training. I only searched for keywords. Search engines work best with keywords.

google01.jpg

That first link is where you can buy things. The second link is obviously shared files. Click that and scroll down a bit. Wow...very close!

google02.jpg

Clicked on that first link and then paged through that thread. Remember, you want this, so you have to look for it. It is there.

google03.jpg

This took me less than 5 minutes to find. Exhaust all of your attempts (actual attempts) before joining a board and posting in a thread you know can't be the right place.

google04.jpg

Jinkun88

Jul 3, 2015
My apologies, I was looking for the rules to posts, but couldn't find them.
So, I decided to scan couple previous pages, and I saw similar post like mine, so I assumed it was okay.
Didn't make an account in the past, because I didn't need to.

Thank you Casshern2! I appreciate it a lot!
Must of missed part 3 on that page, because I was actually there earlier.

Let me just conclude I suck at searches. A lot.
Thanks again.

Reactions: Casshern2
Status
Not open for further replies.