[REQUEST] A specific Hentai Anime

vanillapie

Jul 30, 2009
ok.... this is going to be hard.. I'll try my best to describe it...

It was a Hentai that was posted in the Hentai torrent section, I THINK by redrooster... it was about... i'd say about 2 years ago... and yes I tried tracking it backward, I went to the last page of that section and went through almost all of them but no luck.

OK let me try describing it.

Setting is some High school, there is one(or two) girl, they are like basically a semen dump for people in the school. People would come up to her and "use" her and just throw the money to her and leave. (I think she needed the money, that's why she's doing it.)

Middle of the story: This girl likes this one guy, and when someone was "using" her on the roof top of the school, the guy that she liked saw her. Then something happened in between, then they have sex...

The sex scene: On roof top, it was the main girl, this guy she liked, and one more other girl. Now something very distinct to me is that, they lay out their cloth on the ground, and they were doing it on the cloth.(realistic here, I guess it's in a way cleaner... so they don't have to do it on the ground while they are naked...)

I don't remember much anymore from the story.. sorry... but if people hint me I might remember more.

Conclusion: Now this Hentai is different from most, it's REALISTIC, no bazaar sex, and no cheesy story line, it actually is one of the most realistic Hentai I ever watched! :grassdance:

So please people help me out here, if it's something that got licensed in U.S. please at least let me know what name this Hentai is, if it's possible.:please:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I guess I never posted this here, as it is licensed by Kitty Media, so banned here ref. to rule 18...

Title seems to be HEARTWORK - Symphony of Destruction 資源- 成人特區其他資訊 ep. 2

vanillapie

Jul 30, 2009
I guess I never posted this here, as it is licensed by Kitty Media, so banned here ref. to rule 18...

Title seems to be HEARTWORK - Symphony of Destruction 資源- 成人特區其他資訊 ep. 2

Oh wow thanks alot alot, can't believe you know which one I was talking about through my vague descriptions hehe. Thankssssss:gayprance: