REQ: - Searching for the name of this movie (external link)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Maybe it increases the chances of getting identified.
And BTW: This is the wrong sub-forum. There is a separate sub-forum for identification requests.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• www.xvideos.com-video6089842-javtube8.com.1250vai0b.jpg
    www.xvideos.com-video6089842-javtube8.com.1250vai0b.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 110
  • www.xvideos.com-video6089844-javtube8.com.1250vai0d.jpg
    www.xvideos.com-video6089844-javtube8.com.1250vai0d.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 112

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I think I read elsewhere that Akiba-Online now hands out merit badges; we can see Lochichuong2 is now overdue for one, with the consistent and invaluable help he has been providing. (The ability to connect images and/or a video clip with the millions of JAV seen is almost incomprehensible.)

Codegeek has also been performing an outstanding job by providing thumbs. Sure, there are times his curiosity gets piqued with someone else's I.D. request (we've all been there), but what he does is, all in all, very selfless work. (And we can understand he can only do this on his days off from the deeper jungles of Africa, taking up after Albert Schweitzer.)

Now, Codegeek, that is the second time you wagged your finger at a member in regards to "Identification Help" being "the wrong sub-forum. There is a separate sub-forum for identification requests." This was a dangerous thing for you to do, because I am already in a state of perpetual confusion, and were you trying to make my poor old head explode?

Coincidentally, I was refreshing my memory on the rules of this department, by reading the Sticky, Before you post that ID Request!

Moderator Desioner's relevant section (the emphases are his):

...Please do so in the proper sub-forum there are now 4 places to ask for ID requests.
Akiba-Online > Help & Guidance > Identification Help For any ID request.
Akiba-Online > JAV Idol Club Forum > JAV Idol Club > JAV Idol Identifications Specifically for Japanese Adult Video Actresses.
Akiba-Online > Gravure Idol Club Forum > Gravure Idol Club > Idol Identifications Specifically for Gravure Idols. Sometimes nude never intercourse.
Akiba-Online > Jr Idol Club Forum > Jr Idol Club > Jr Identifications Specifically for Junior Idols.

Which sub-forum were you thinking about?

I think this place is okay, as Desioner put it, it's "For any ID request."

(In the second post following Desioner's post in 2009, Moderator Elgringo14 threw a curve by writing, "...Currently... there are two subsections for ID (JAV & Idol), and NOBODY uses them..." All I see are the three other "Identifications" areas Desioner pointed out. Apparently, there is, or was, one strictly for JAV I.D.'s, but where is it? Regardless, it is still okay to post a JAV or actress I.D. request here.)

What members are not supposed to do is compose generic titles, as Kikochi246 just did with "Who is this Girl," and Popdoge did with "Who is she?"... among most recent examples.

What members are supposed to do is put up accompanying images, preferably thumbs and clear frame grabs, instead of lazily and simply copying and pasting a video link. (In effect, the job you have sweetly and parentally been doing for them.)

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
As I can remember I didn't find that thread in "Identification Help" sub-forum when I posted that. Maybe one of the mods moved it. :huh:
In this forum, it's of course right. :tea: