ラブライブ! Love Live! [BD][720p-AAC] Season One (English Subs)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Those who know me are aware that I rarely post subtitled only torrents here but in this case I am making an exception. I actually became aware of this anime by accident (there are a lot of Japanese anime ya know) and the more I read a bout it the more impressed I was. I believe this torrent also includes some of the animated music videos from season one, I don't know, I haven't downloaded it yet. Season 2 has just finished so I will be awaiting for the best option before I share it here, you guys deserve the best I can find. This has already been picked up for distribution in North America and will be showing there in September.

Note: One of my more favored Idols (Iida Riho) is the voice (both spoken and singing) of the character Rin Hoshizora. It was my interest in that talented beauty that pointed me to this anime.
love_live__school_idol_project_wallpaper_by_brooklynbijou-d5weo9a.jpg
Description: The school idol project is set at a school between Tokyo`s Akihabara, Kanda, and Jinbouchou neighbourhoods. The school faces the danger of being streamlined out of existence, so nine of its female students decide to become idols to protect their school and boost attendance.

• Detected quality: 720p
  • Original run: 06 January 2013 — 31 March 2013
  • Episodes count: 13
  • Director: Kyougoku Takahiko
  • Studio: Sunrise
  • Language: Japanese
  • Subtitles: English
  • Size: 6.71 GB
  • Original Uploader: Meijin
  • File Format: .mkv

Attachments

• [kickass.to]fff.love.live.bd.720p.aac.torrent